Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skool dayz

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Wasn't a big fan of primary school. High School was amazing and University thus far is also fantastic.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think both school and uni have the same grade of responsibility if we take it properly, student at uni usually have bigger responsibility while at school sometimes we ditch the class for party and fun more than it should. I still remember in a party a shy boy was asked to put a ring on someone finger and she did the same to me and walked trough all friends hand in hand.. Not trying to unfold old memory, there were a lot of other memories left though..

Both school and uni were fine, those good friends and teachers you met there are nicest persons sent to your life.. There might be some names meaningful a thing to remember we can use it to name someone, your nieces or whoever..

Yes, I too enjoy my friends and my school days. We will be in time for school, but never in time to go home. I love my school days, I never really forget my school days, all my friends and teachers.

Liked 387 Times in 327 Posts
    At high school and university life was miserable. But first years of school were great and my best friends are from that period.

I had a teacher in the first 4 classes who was *sensible* at presents ( this is an euphemism for bribe ). She used an ingenious system to detect who brought something and what. I mean there were certain events ( March 1st, Woman's Day, her birthday, her name day, etc. ) when everybody in the class brought something. Being innocent kids we all crowded to her desk offering our gifts and she couldn't notice properly everyone's contribution. So 5 minutes before the class started she used to send other teacher who was like: Children, let's make a surprise to comrade Secanu. Ask her to read the class catalogue. We were thrilled about this plot so when 'comrade' entered we asked her. She mimed surprise ( But why?) but I still see her smile. Then it started: Andrei C !. And C brought the present and the teacher was again surprised: What? You shouldn't... Then again: Arcus C ! Other present and so on.
    On one occasion my mother refused to buy a present because a few days before the comrade asked her to bring some meat ( I know it sounds ridiculous but the times were hard ). When the teacher called my name I just stood up and said "present". I still hear the mumbles of my colleagues who commented " she brought nothing ".

I always remember with my friends the Secanu's plot.
    And I remember all the kids in my class with their nicknames, their cliches, good or bad parts.

As latins say: O tempora, o mores.......

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by intheway
    School... no nostalgia really, wouldn't go back. But uni - send me back there tomorrow - doesn't get better than that.
    ^ This!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    ^ This!
    I agree! Oh those were the days...
    “Leave me alone!”