Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigunn
    I think Mcclaren has accumulated more infractions then any other team.
    What does that have to do with anything related to the british GP? Hamilton could have got a penalty for swerving back in forth in front of vettel to prevent a pass, and then another for his bumper cars with massa.

And where did someone say they saw the crash was investigated? I watched the BBC feed live and latr watched the race again on FOX. Neither mentioned this.

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigunn
    " Incontinentia" not in my dictionary
    where's your brian? ... she's your missus, dickunn !
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 9 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vhatever
    Schumacher only just brushed into the guy he hit. Clealry he misjudged it. He was already penalized by having to get a new nose. Hamilton knew full well what he was doing and turned right into the body of Mass's car. Not surprising this is the "british" grand prix though, since these same scumbags at silverstone changed the track specifically so redbull lost half a second on every pit stop and none of the other teams.
    Because you have an axe to grind maybe?

To be honest I can't fault the quality of this thread, its par for the course in this place these days.
    -Sent from a computer using my fingers.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donKey jote
    where's your brian? ... she's your missus, dickunn !
    Welease Wosberg......
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    Hamilton did not swerve infront of Vettel at all!!!??? The swerving was done by Vettel and we could see this from his onboard footage. Hamilton moved into the middle of the track and then took the racing line into Copse which is not in the least bit illegal. You claim beggars belief to be quite honest and it seems you are attempting to mislead people with such a false claim.
    You mean swerving your car back and forth isn't "really" swerving? Ya, I'm sure he was just warming his tires up. And the person trying to pass can make as many moves as they want.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    You mean swerving your car back and forth isn't swercing? Ya, I'm sure he was just warming his tires up. And the person trying to pass can make as many moves as they want.
    You claim to have seen the race, and a replay.

Look up moneysaving expert dot com and see if they are running some specsaver vouchers - you should go.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    Where did Hamilton swerve back and forth? Vettel swerved as he is entitled to but Hamilton made one defensive move and then regained the racing line as he approached the corner. Nothing wrong with that I'm afraid. Next..
    Every time vettel had DRS up he did. Swerve his car back and forth like he was warming up his tires. Welcome to the British grand prix.

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    Well, this was one of hamiltons fairest races of the year so far, but, that thing with massa, he steered into him and then retook his line, it still troubles me a tad.

Could be a racing incident on one of the stewards good days. At Silverstone.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia 01
    Well, this was one of hamiltons fairest races of the year so far, but, that thing with massa, he steered into him and then retook his line, it still troubles me a tad.

Could be a racing incident on one of the stewards good days. At Silverstone.

I would tend to agree, if only it weren't for how they ruled on schumacher's situation. They set a precedent, they need to follow it. But this is the same place where schumacher got black flagged for pulling up next to Damon Hill(?) during the parade lap, which isn't even part of the race.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Every time vettel had DRS up he did. Swerve his car back and forth like he was warming up his tires. Welcome to the British grand prix.
    Oh, I get it. Wha you describe is de-fen-ding.

If he was swerving, it'd been jumped on quicker than a mobile phone in Fleet Street.