Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stevemuk
    I thought it would be pretty obvious why he was booed.

Because of the stunt he pulled on Webber early in the year. Multi 21.

People don't forget.

David Coulthard just tried to paper over it on the BBC forum but Eddie told it like it is.

Must have the Red Bull marketing machine grimacing, but they can not control it.

Yes and Canadian Race fans are some of the best on the planet - SB is a punk plus Montreal is Ferrari/Villeneuve country
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    All this talk about it being the mayor... what exactly did the guy do? Kill baby kittens or something? Either way the booing was stupid, Vettel drove a great race.
    Dj byte, stfu with your over the Internet wannabe tough talk, it makes you sound more stupid than the guy you're arguing with.
    I am anaspeptic, pharismotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation.

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster
    Have you ever met the man in person, you ne'er do good insulting little lowlife scumbag? It's easy to unload personal insults on people you never met. You, Sir are never around in this forum, you only log in after the race weekends to post hared-filled posts about people you don't like. I would like nothing more than to come round your house and smash your ****ing skull in, but fortunately for you, the internet is an anonymous place, else you'd get a taste of the hatred that you're spreading around each race weekend.
    Yeah, he should log on to post things he can't prove about Pirelli instead!

Reducing yourself to breeching several forum rules doesn't do much to get a point across. But please continue, they have an ignore button I can use.

Liked 33 Times in 30 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    How about the fact that Rapunzel is as big a prick and arrogant little swine as they come?

I just loved the way Eddie just cut him off towards the end. Yeah snapperhead, that's about enough babbling from you.
    Form is Temporary, Class is Permanent

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter
    Yeah, he should log on to post things he can't prove about Pirelli instead!
    Well I think there's no point in denying that I'm not exactly a friend of Pirelli, but most things I post are actual facts, not just personal insults against P. Hembery. I detest what they've done to several races this year and I say it.

Quote Originally Posted by airshifter
    Reducing yourself to breaching (ftfy ) several forum rules doesn't do much to get a point across. But please continue, they have an ignore button I can use.
    I agree that my post isn't exactly in the spirit of the rules, but someone has to say something, because the mods sadly don't. Most of us are active in the discussions around here, but the person I attacked does not. He logs on each race Sunday, posts a number of very personal insults against Vettel and on several occasions against Germans in general. If that's allowed and nobody does anything, why shouldn't I be allowed to give him some of his own medicine - completely baseless insults against someone I don't know.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster
    Well I think there's no point in denying that I'm not exactly a friend of Pirelli, but most things I post are actual facts, not just personal insults against P. Hembery. I detest what they've done to several races this year and I say it.

I agree that my post isn't exactly in the spirit of the rules, but someone has to say something, because the mods sadly don't. Most of us are active in the discussions around here, but the person I attacked does not. He logs on each race Sunday, posts a number of very personal insults against Vettel and on several occasions against Germans in general. If that's allowed and nobody does anything, why shouldn't I be allowed to give him some of his own medicine - completely baseless insults against someone I don't know.
    I'll agree that Garry isn't the sharpest tool in the box, but if he says such silly things the simple answer is to completely ignore him and not even acknowledge the stupidity and bring yourself down to his level. I've already done such for the likes of Faster69. Save yourself the stress (even if their stupidity completely blows your mind) and only engage with people who make meaningful contributions.
    I am anaspeptic, pharismotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    dj, just because we don't post our actions in public doesn't mean we don't do/say nothing about insults or rude language towards drivers. I really do hope one day you will stop complain

Closed !
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life