Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Daniel Ricciardo...

Is he going to replace Webber at Red Bull in 2012 (when Mark goes to Ferrari in place of Massa) or is Daniel going to drive Torro Rosso before season 2011 is over?

BTW, another great win in WSbR around the streets of Monaco on Sunday!

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    ADRIAN NEWEY WANTS REDBULL TO KEEP MARK THERE NEXT YEAR
    Daniel Ricciardo will more than likely get a race drive this year

from RPM motorsport show
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gids73
    Daniel Ricciardo...

Is he going to replace Webber at Red Bull in 2012 (when Mark goes to Ferrari in place of Massa) or is Daniel going to drive Torro Rosso before season 2011 is over?

BTW, another great win in WSbR around the streets of Monaco on Sunday!
    You're adding 1+1 and getting a window there... why don't you wait and see?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As good and as highly rated as Sebastien Vettel was by the Red Bull organisation, they still made him serve out an apprenticeship under Torro Rosso before he was allowed to drive the full RBR entry. It will be the same for Ricciardo.

There is no doubt that Daniel will drive for Torro Rosso, the only question is when. The common view is that if Buemi or Alguersuari where going to prove themselves as capable of winning Grand Prix's, they would have done so by now, so I think its fairly likely that one of them will be replaced by Ricciardo before the season is out, and then the most likely scenario is that he will drive for them again in 2012, RBR will retain Webber for probably his final year, then if Ricciardo proves himself capable, then he could be in the RBR seat in 2013.

Webber won't go to Ferrari, why would anyone go their with Alonso signed there till 2016, and clearly their number 1 driver.

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RJL25
    Webber won't go to Ferrari, why would anyone go their with Alonso signed there till 2016, and clearly their number 1 driver.
    Well, he is getting even worse nr.2 treatment at red Dull than what he would be getting at Ferrari.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    I think he will be in for one of the Toro Rosso's by mid season. Don't know why, I just feel it in me waters.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    There's no way he'll drop straight into Red Bull unless someone gets injured. They seem keen to keep both drivers next year, and I doubt he'd be top of the list even if they weren't.

Alguersuari had a good end to last year but hasn't made an impression at all so far. I'm pretty sure that Riccardo will be in his place next year unless things change quickly, and I think it's quite likely he'll appear before the end of this year. I think that if things haven't turned around a bit by the summer break then he'll be gone.

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Toro Rosso could do what HRT did driver X is sick driver x sent email driver x

remember that redbull all so did the driver swap in 2005 Christian Klien and Vitantonio Liuzzi
    2007 driver swap
    2009 driver swap
    2011 driver swap ?
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 203 Times in 148 Posts
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if STR dropped Alguersuari midway through this season. He's been too bad this year - and it's rather surprising, considering how he got the most out of Buemi in the last races of 2010.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    RBR or Ferrari... Mark is well suited as second driver, I can't see him in a Ferrrai for 2012, but nothing would surprise me.