Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SGWilko
    I don't think Lewis actually had enough time to get the spear out from the cockpit - let alone throw it, so killing someone was unlikely....
    Get with the times, black people aren't using spears anymore!
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    What? I assume that Wilko made the spear reference because it's typically black people in movies who are seen to use them? Is it cos I'm black, discrimination etc etc?
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Poorly judged by you, I think.
    Jeezus man, get a grip. It seems like some people who have never seen or experienced proper racism deem any comment which contains any reference to race as racism or as inappropriate. Where were you when SGWilko made a reference to the favoured weapon of Hamilton's presumed ancestors in deepest darkest Africa?

Tbh I think silly comments like yours trivialise proper racism and make it difficult for people to have some lighthearted banter with each other.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I think you need to calm down and ascertain whether Wilko did indeed insinuate that the use of a spear was due to Hamilton's skin colour. I didn't get that impression and that is my opinion. "Silly comments" like mine??? Right OK lol.
    Whatever, so did Wilko say it because Lewis wears earings? So what if Wilko did say it because he's black? It was clearly a joke made in a joke of a thread.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I think you need to calm down and ascertain whether Wilko did indeed insinuate that the use of a spear was due to Hamilton's skin colour. I didn't get that impression and that is my opinion. "Silly comments" like mine??? Right OK lol.
    I was taking't urine out of Billy boys reference to Lewis trying to kill someone.
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SGWilko
    I was taking't urine out of Billy boys reference to Lewis trying to kill someone.
    Why a spear though?