Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

WRC game Championship 2011

So, the WRC 2011 season starts In less than a month,
    so I think It's the right time to discuss the chance of following the real stuff through WRC 2010 game,
    Including all the changes of the new season ( power stage, WRC Academy) and replacing the rallies missing In the game,
    with some events dedicated to the Group B era.

Each competitor will have the opportunity to chose which rallies to follow!
    Either participate In all 13 rallies of the calendar or the WRC Academy events or the Group B championship alone.
    Each round will have some restrictions regarding car classes, just like In the real 2011 season ( No WRC cars - only SWRC and PWRC ).

In fact, there will be 3 championships running at the same time:
    1. Best WRC driver - 13 rallies
    2. Best WRC Academy driver (JWRC class) - 6 rallies
    3. Best Group B driver - 4 rallies

The championship will be offline and since no one can resure some will restart a stage or a rally,
    restarting Is ALLOWED, as long as each competitor provides a screenshot for each stage and overall rally times.

That's the main Idea! I think It will be very Interesting to do It, as long as there Is some Interest from those,
    who believe the WRC game -despite some flaws- Is decent enough to have fun with!

Waiting for your comments...........

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Take a look at the calendar I've adjusted In a way, so to be as close to the real one, as possible!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I would be keen, but how do you take screen shots in the game??

Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts
    If you have the PC version just use FRAPS.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    is this going ahead?? would someone be able to email me some details to njcadwallader@yahoo.co.uk

kind regards

Nick

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nice try, why not just post a score and see if people join in . Is it ok with the forum to post one here. Maybe you could do a Post Yout Ghost type thing.

To bad more people are not into this game. I am really enjoying it and have found out once you figure out the control settings the left foot braking works great (weight shift feels right to me) and gives great control on turns. The most fun for me is the level of competition using the Time Trials Ghosts. You have to tweak the **** outta your car on every leg to get to the top of that list. Sorry I,m staring to rant lol.

thanks for sharing