Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikko
    I'd rather say lack of that "killer instinct". IMO he's always been too soft, but hey, I hope he proves I'm wrong!
    My thoughts exactly! Can you imagine someone like Kimi getting overwhelmed by pressure? You have to be a tough mother****er to succeed in such a competitive sport, and Heikki has always seemed like a softie to me. But like Mikko, I hope he eventually proves me wrong!

Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    Heikki's admitted that "I didn't have a great race: there were too many mistakes, and my performance just wasn't controlled enough" and that just about sums it up, but he's a good driver and we'll see better from him as the season goes on.
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrowsFA1
    Heikki's admitted that "I didn't have a great race: there were too many mistakes, and my performance just wasn't controlled enough" and that just about sums it up, but he's a good driver and we'll see better from him as the season goes on.

My thoughts exactly.
    - Sinun paras ottaa sanomalehti mukaan, sillä kärjessä tulee olemaan tylsää.
    Red Bull -tallin Mark Webber vihjasi Kimi Räikköselle ennen Australian GP:tä. 19.3.2007.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Heikki never got hooked up all weekend. He'll get better.

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrowsFA1

Indeed, he is getting compared to Hamilton which makes his performance look worse but you don't get allowed too much time to settle into the car in F1.
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    If it hadn't been for the amazing performance of Hamilton, Heikki's debut performance wouldn't have looked too shabby for a rookie.

There were more mistakes than one would expect for a driver in a top team, but I don't see any reason to write him off just yet, he's a proven quantity and will doubtless do very well.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    I already see newsflashes "Heikki goes to NASCAR" coming...
    .................................................. ..................................................

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Well, his performance wasn't unexpected for a debutant, I mean this is how we expect a rookie to race his debut, right? Only if it wasn't for Hamilton...

I'll still give him minimum 6-8 racec before I pass any kind of judgment on him.
    Iceman: Adjective 1)Rapid, swift 2)Nickname of Kimi-Matias Räikkönen, a legendary Formula 1 driver

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    You are getting to be a Hard Man, Pino.

Heikki made typical Rookie mistakes... let's wait to see how he is doing mid-season !

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    He didn't have a good race. Neither did a very experienced driver like DC. No big deal.
    You can't make a person love another person. You can only pray for it.

Stupid rules => stupid consequences :s