I believe the Web is being royally shafted by red bull, not only because Horner has been undermining him with references to the possibility of signing Hamilton, but more importantly Web's car seems to have constant problems during a race.

Today, the Vet's car had Kers at the start, Web's failed at the start, after Vet pushed out to a decent lead he radioed in asking if he should use his Kers the answer Negative-negative-negative (Why? it was working wasn't it?) after all up until that radio message he didn't complain it wasn't working.

At that point all the other teams informed their drivers that R/B' had a KERS failure, that was of course until Hamilton was closing on Vet and R/B needed to change Vets tyres, at that point Vets Kers miraculously began to function again, and he put in several fast laps changed tyres and got back out still in the lead, whilst Web was circulating with over 30 kilos of useless extra weight.

This is the second race that I have smelt a rat with regard to R/B and Web, if similar things just seem to happen again in China it will confirm it my worst suspicions, and that is R/B are giving preference to Vet, to such an extent they are willing to actively sabotage Web's race.

PS I am quite aware I will be accused of being a conspiracy theorist, my answer is just look at the facts, then watch the post race interview with Web on the BBC.

Regards scaliwag.