Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomyDAY
    Vettel.

This made me laugh! I still remember how ioan vehemently accused Bourdais of slamming into Massa at Japan in 2008.

Back when he was still a Ferrari fan, if it wasn't laced with red, then it was WRONG!
    Yeah, Ioan`s problem is that when he has a favourite driver, then they can do no wrong, and their biggest rivals can do nothing right. Sadly this is the truth.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    Yeah, Ioan`s problem is that when he has a favourite driver, then they can do no wrong, and their biggest rivals can do nothing right. Sadly this is the truth.
    What do you know about truth?
    Not everyone is like you, so maybe you should stop extrapolating your feelings to other forum members.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    I am not in my Don Quijote mood today, so whatever...
    ... Is this the first confession that you may be delusional sometimes...?
    It's ok... we'll wait.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was gonna ignore this thread because I thought the title was retarded, until I thought about it. And for the Malaysian GP besides Vettel doing pretty much exactly as expected, and perhaps Button over-achieving for 2nd, I don't think anyone else was outstanding enough to warrant driver of the race. (Heidfeld's result came from his start which Petrov would have had an equally impressive start if he could have found a hole to slot into, and other peoples misfortunes and not anything special he did.)

Undonkey, while it sounds stupid I will interpret as a driver who did something earning the Donkey title but through the remainder of the race managed to raise himself above that Donkey status... So I will give that award to Webber and his lack-luster start, (even after lacking kers was considered) and managed to salvage some decent points, and proving again that KERS at this time isn't as beneficial as people expect by setting the fastest lap of the race.
    The Preceding post may have contained nudity, sexuality, violence, coarse language and Jacques
    Villeneuve and is intended for a mature audience, parental guidance is advised.
    So you wanna know what the PS Stands for.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    LOL @ the people having issues with the thread title
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.