Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    Premier Sports is delighted to announce it will broadcast Kimi Raikkonen's first NASCAR Truck race live and free
    https://twitter.com/#!/PremierSports...52293567602688
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Kimi was actually very good these two races - watched them both. Sad the car was not that good as a driver. Link.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    It really wasn't just Kimi's truck and car, everyone was crazy loose all weekend. It's been ungodly hot on the east coast for well over a week and the track at CMS was a beast this week. I though he did pretty well in the Nationwide race considering that deal was a last minute thing put together in a matter of days.
    HINCHTOWN!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nigelred5
    It really wasn't just Kimi's truck and car, everyone was crazy loose all weekend. It's been ungodly hot on the east coast for well over a week and the track at CMS was a beast this week. I though he did pretty well in the Nationwide race considering that deal was a last minute thing put together in a matter of days.
    Yep, I agree. BTW, Kimi is doing rallying next week or something so he's having fun and enjoying driving different types of cars.
    “Leave me alone!”

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    How is it surprising? Drives WRC, raced power boats under the moniker James Hunt (whilst dressed as a gorilla!). He has already admitted he was born in the wrong decade.
    Well, Kimi and Nascar, no one saw that one coming.

But I like his bravery in taking on new challenges, most drivers would lack the balls.
    "signature room for rent"