Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Donkey of the race? Australia 2011

Rubens for putting nico out
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    Rubens, rookie error when the car was flying and he was looking like making up for his error in qually. poor show
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Rubens and also Heidfeld for the qualy yesterday....
    Formula 1

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    poor rubens.....while others (like Nick, who started in the back and stayed there and Button who started much higher, put on a good show for a while, then slid out towards the back) did much the same or worse, his was the most obvious for all to see...

and then there was Pirrelli, who made it interesting, but as to quality F1 tires???

Well, it is good that nobody else was competeting there or all those cars on Pirrelli would have been batttling for last
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 186 Times in 146 Posts
    formula1.com for the broken live timing again.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Is there a choice other than Rubens?
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Rubens takes it, methinks.

Heidfeld was very poor against someone who was out-pointed 5-fold by Kubica last year (not taking anything away from Petrov).

Webber was pretty poor this weekend, he needs to really turn up in Malaysia and onwards if he isn't to be flogged this year. Then again, he surprised me last year after a poor season start.

That 'DRS' didn't do too much did it? :/ Maybe in Malaysia with its two 800m long straights it will work better.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    poor rubens.....while others (like Nick, who started in the back and stayed there and Button who started much higher, put on a good show for a while, then slid out towards the back) did much the same or worse, his was the most obvious for all to see...

and then there was Pirrelli, who made it interesting, but as to quality F1 tires???

Well, it is good that nobody else was competeting there or all those cars on Pirrelli would have been batttling for last
    I am happy with Pirelli. I prefer more interesting races, you know...
    Formula 1

Liked 203 Times in 148 Posts
    After Rubens having overtaken two cars at the same time, it's difficult for me to name him Donkey of the race. If that were to be the case, he would at least deserve the title of Overtaking of the race as well.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rubens, a special mention to Mark Webber who had a race winning car yet finished over half a minute behind the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by markabilly

You do realise that Pirelli's tires are what they are because Bernie and co. wanted so. Nothing to do with competition.
    “Leave me alone!”