Hi Guys

Usually I just follow WRC and other rally series, but this year, with fellow mexican Sergio Perez competing in F1 I might be a little bit more regular on this side of the forum, so I wanted to know your opinion on "Checo" (his nickname over in mexico)

The mexican press has been making a big fuss about his entry with Sauber since he signed the contract, and today with the 8th fastest time in practice (correct me if Im wrong, mexican media is my source at the moment) spirits are very high and a lot of people is expecting a good run from him. Also he has a lot of support from Carlos Slim (world's richest man) and his Telecom companies Telcel, Telmex and Claro so hopefully if this season goes ok he will be able to keep going.

At the moment Im quite conservative with my expectations, maybe a few points this year and some fast times but not more, of course I would love to see him on the podium but I dont know how good the sauber is, or CAN be...

So in your expert opinion what are the chances for this rookie and Sauber?

Thanks in advance.

PS. Im not very familiar with how well he did at GP2 so any info you could give me on that I would appreciate it.