Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sbk 2011

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Post Sbk 2011

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    Not enough change from X to justify me buying it I'm afraid. Maybe if WRC 2011 is much improved over 2010 then I'll buy a Black Bean game this year.
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    sbk11 action trailer:

[youtube]haXCZT8Kctk[/youtube]

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rainy track gameplay:

[YOUTUBE]Oh50E2TK2nk[/YOUTUBE]

As mentioned in the WRC2 thread I found a shop with a special of both WRC 2010 and SBK 2011 for the price of one normal game, so I went for it.

I must say that this SBK2011 is the best one of the lot so far. I much prefer the new simpler menu system, the graphics are still good and smooth but the physics are way better than they were, much more user friendly and helpful in the lower sim levels, and the AI speeds have been improved to be more competitive rather than either way too fast or way too slow with no in-between. I short I loved it and the Legends add on is fantastic, although they are missing some people like Haga on a '98-'00 Yamaha. Nice that they include Kyalami and Losail even though they're not on the calendar this year but are included in the Legends championship. Overall I'd say it's worth getting cos it's the best one of the lot so far IMO.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    It's not a bad game, but in reality is not a lot different to the earlier games as an earlier poster said.

Blackbean have form for doing this, and are pretty lazy in development, they have written a game engine and are now exploiting it to the full as you would.

There is still the insanely pointless double save and load after you do ANYTHING and for the PS3, the online featire is largely pointless and a complete waste of time as you cant select servers or join mid game.

But the gameplay is alright, it's too hard with all the aids turned off and you can lose the front in a second, but on medium it's about right.

the tracks are OK, most are realistic but some are daft! My main gripe though is that fact that some bikes are clearly not meant to be used! Try using a reitwagen BMW or one of the slower Honda's and they take an age to turn, and you cant seem to dial it out!

It is also bug ridden, I did about 10 laps the other day trying to test a new component and it just stayed on the blank bit! Plus, little things like you can't turn off the ghost rider in Time trial, it slips the clutch automatically if you select first gear sometimes!!

I played it a lot, but will no trade it in
    The mighty Imps will rule the world
    http://bikeracenews.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello everyone.
    Please i need some help on SBK2011 Multiplayer.
    Where in the hell do i config network options, it asks for nickname and email when i try to go in MULTIPLAYER, but no fields to fill in there.
    Anyone?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    SBK 2011? (so far) I'm not impressed,frustrated actually.I'm at that point where I smoke 'em at amature level,go to Pro and can't qualify.Tried all kinds of setups ,no go.I'll probably figure it out hopefully I won't throw it across the room.

Thats weird, I had that problem with SBK X but it's well balanced on 2011 for me. Having an epic SuperStock championship in career mode right now. Really have to work hard for the poles and wins.