Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    seems Hamilton has announced that winning one or two WDCs is meaningless......so maybe he feels the "newey draft"
    For sure, but I´m not so sure Adrian feels the Hamilton draft.

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrowsFA1
    Felipe may have driven a great race in Brazil '08 but at no time was he WDC even for a split second. He just had more points than everyone else for a few seconds until the rest of the field crossed the line and collected their points.

If the jury is still out with Massa having been in F1 since 2002 then that suggests that he is too inconsistent to convince people that he can reach the heights on 2008 more than once.
    I think that Massa was effected by what happened at hungary and has not been the same guy since. Sure, doctors can say that everything appears ok in his brain, but brain injuries are complicated things.

Quote Originally Posted by truefan72
    and to be honest, he stole the Belgian GP, and punted LH in japan both of which really should have settled the WDC fight a long time before that. Not to mention that he had some rather unspectacular drives that year as well. Massa is a nice guy and a decent driver in a really good car. He is a classic front runner who drives away with the race in some clean air and if he takes the lead from the start. In every other circumstance he has shown to be rather average. I do like his guile though but to me Germany 2010 permanently ruined him IMO.
    He also had some pretty bad luck in 2008.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't think the injury is still affecting him. I think he has a glass jaw and Alonso has caught him a right Haymaker.

Charming man that has had a few superb drives but a bit over rated.

Liked 644 Times in 509 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Formula 1
    I don't think the injury is still affecting him. I think he has a glass jaw and Alonso has caught him a right Haymaker.

Charming man that has had a few superb drives but a bit over rated.
    This is true, however I agree with Gary, not necessarily about the injury but he should have won in 2008. Added to a little bad luck is he stunk the place out so badly he was the butt of many jokes until they reached Spain. That's when Mike got into his grill. After Spain he was a freakin' monster. As much as a lot of members don't want to admit it, Fred was just that much better than FM last season. This is a new season, I look to Massa to be much more competitive, and the only driver that the new reg's will really help is Mike who is quite famous for his rapid in and out laps.IMHO
    May the forza be with you

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    Dislike! DR Marko?

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    the better question is why does Horner say this in public after the qualiying for Austrialia

"I don't understand the difference in time between Vettel and Webber. There is nothing in the data to indicate a problem"

well I do, and it has nothing to do with who is the "better" driver, but who is favored
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer: