Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Freaky deaky

And on the tenth year of the passing of Dale Earnhardt the Lord Almighty shall lay his palm down upon thee (on thy rear spoiler) and shall decree Michael Waltrip as a race winner.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade91
    i dont think a driver should be penalized due to damage to their car/truck during a race, if a driver gains a bit of a commpetive advantage due to damage, then so be it... i say let the race play out as it may, nascar never takes a win away from a driver anyway (atleast not in recent years) even if a rule was violated on purpose, (unless its a rule on the track, such as the yellow line) so why should they take a win away for somthing that wasn't even on purpose?

a driver loses points when a crew chief cheats and the driver has nothing to do with it, you win as a team, and lose as a team. its no difference, the spoiler falling like that was a major advantage especially at the end
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So they fined Ballew 25 owner points like they normally do...except now, 25 points is over half the winner's points! I guess they really wanted to deter "cheating" this season; either that, or they forgot they changed the point system. :P

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    Freaky deaky

And on the tenth year of the passing of Dale Earnhardt the Lord Almighty shall lay his palm down upon thee (on thy rear spoiler) and shall decree Michael Waltrip as a race winner.
    It was a good win for Michael. I was happy to see him win in honor of Dale on the 10th anniversary of his death. You could tell Michael was very emotional when they talked to him over his radio.
    RaceTownUSA - Indianapolis