Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    Fair point.
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I like the idea of a two-wheel drive championship. Perhaps we could do a couple of events limited to a certain car to improve on competitiveness. We need to collate all these ideas and vote on them, the perhaps do a couple of trail events.
    Colin Steele McRae ...5 August 1968 - 15 September 2007...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRooster92
    But wasn't the SA championship mainly just gravel rallys? S2000 on snow and tarmac would be pretty cool IMO.
    In which case it could be called the MF RBR IRC
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LCD
    Don't bash me for this, but just a thought: maybe some people disappeared because they thought some of us are not honest, meaning we probably played a stage again and again until we achieve a great time, while they were racing based on the 'No restarting Is allowed' rule.
    What do you think of that possibility? If we think over of a tighter results system, maybe the series get a greater reliability.
    I cant do the online RSRBR as it doesn't seem to work for me, so yeah i am missing out with the online rallies. Also RSRBR does take a good chunk of gig space from my computer along with other stuff i have on there. I can do the "offline" champs but even then RSRBR can be a right b#tch sometimes. I am sure a few other people share my reason and i know for sure this puts other people off from installing the add on..even the game

It has nothing to do with trusting people with restarts etc as we all pretty much have known one other on the forum for a fair few years...

Once i get my new computer i will install the game and mods and hopefully people here will be tearing up the stages....
    the big print giveth the small print taketh

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Macd
    I like the idea of a two-wheel drive championship. Perhaps we could do a couple of events limited to a certain car to improve on competitiveness. We need to collate all these ideas and vote on them, the perhaps do a couple of trail events.
    I have always thought about a 2wd champ, but wasn't too sure how good it would be accepted.
    the big print giveth the small print taketh

With hopefully the help of Tannat, I'm investigating putting the MF Cup events on RSRBR2011, as well as running the SAIRC and possibly a 2wd cup there, which should help boost entries, but then I'll run them from Facebook groups rather than from this forum, as I feel that would boost entries more easily.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry to repeat myself, but I believe there shouldn't be 2-3 separated championships like Bruce described above (MF Cup, SAiRC, 2WD etc)
    but just one league, Including everything. Or at least some rounds to be open for 2WD, some for GroupB and the rest open for S-WRC/P-WRC.

A fb page of the whole thing Is a must do - A registration to his forum will be required though, as all the discussion Is done around here.

Well I'm willing to hand over the MF Cup to you LCD, I want to run the SAIRC according to how I want to run it, and I think Tannat should continue the Mod Free championship but I think restricting everything to the Motorsport Forums is not going to work. There is no real global reach on it, people won't find it so easily.

I believe running the MF Cup to your idea would definately revolutionise it.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce D
    ,,,but I think restricting everything to the Motorsport Forums is not going to work...
    Do you Intent to move the SAiRC away from these forums, via fb only?

I'm not sure exactly where I'll base it, but fb will be involved and this forum won't necessarily be the base of the series, although it will be advertised here. Too many people can't or won't register with this forum, it's too restrictive.