Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    i think a little closer evaluation of JV vs Button will reveal a different story
    he really needs to beat RB or I would think he is in trouble. Honda like Toyota has made many mistakes and like it or not F1 resides in italy or great britain. Willis was a big mistake for them as ove is for toyota. Craig had the team poised to win and then Barf pissed it away. it will be a struggle to get back and will Honda stay the course?/?
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkFan
    The problem being that the BAR/Honda designs haven't been well sorted at the start any of the last 3 seasons.
    True. Looking back to last year's Australian GP, although Button qualified well his race pace was poor. The problem then was getting enough heat into the tyres over longer distances, but JB's comment about the 2006 problem is interesting...:
    "With our car, we need to change something but at the moment we don't know what."
    ...in the light of Nick Fry's comment this year that:
    "we are not really understanding the fundamental issue and that is something we really need to come to terms with."
    Little has changed
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrowsFA1
    Little has changed
    Indeed They know how to build a race car with 4 wheels and a steering wheel (hell I could do that and so could you) but they dont seem to be able to build a fast, balanced and reliable race car which is what is needed to win in F1.

Until they start "understanding" their own car, Honda will remain an also ran Button must be p!$$ed with the situation with Honda :
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

Talking You're kidding, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    TS and JB might be both very fast, but one thing that JB never had and TS has plenty of it is that killer instinct needed in racing.
    Some will say that Takuma made wrong moves while using his killer instinct, .........
    Yeah, like trying to ram everyone on the track; and when he missed the drivers, he went for the tyre fences. :
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    Indeed They know how to build a race car with 4 wheels and a steering wheel (hell I could do that and so could you) but they dont seem to be able to build a fast, balanced and reliable race car which is what is needed to win in F1.

Until they start "understanding" their own car, Honda will remain an also ran Button must be p!$$ed with the situation with Honda :
    ...............and go for a drive with Williams
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout