Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    I've never read a bigger load of crap in the entire time I've read this forum, and that's a lot of crap!
    I did start writing a detailed explanation to Hondo's post but gave up half way through. Sometimes you know when you're falling on deaf ears

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondo
    I think it is poor government policy to bestow legitimacy upon voluntary behaviour that is unnaturally deviant to the species norm. How the private sector, both business and social, choose to deal with the issue is up to them.

Although there have been, and will continue to be, all manner of medical studies done on the subject, no biological or genetic condition has yet been identified that is exclusive to homosexuals or forces one to become homosexual against their will. Psychological studies represent theory alone and will be accepted or rejected based largely upon what the beholder wishes to believe. Some may choose to believe their psychology forces them to be homosexual while still others may believe their own psychology leads them to believe they were a chicken in a former life or abducted by space aliens.

There are and have always been benefits for behaviour within society's norms and penalties for acting outside the norm. Those that choose to act outside the norms should realize their actions will entail a certain sacrifice and loss of privilege.
    Sorry, but this post is the ramblings of a moron.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    I think it is poor government policy to bestow legitimacy upon voluntary behaviour that is unnaturally deviant to the species norm. How the private sector, both business and social, choose to deal with the issue is up to them.

Although there have been, and will continue to be, all manner of medical studies done on the subject, no biological or genetic condition has yet been identified that is exclusive to homosexuals or forces one to become homosexual against their will. Psychological studies represent theory alone and will be accepted or rejected based largely upon what the beholder wishes to believe. Some may choose to believe their psychology forces them to be homosexual while still others may believe their own psychology leads them to believe they were a chicken in a former life or abducted by space aliens.

There are and have always been benefits for behaviour within society's norms and penalties for acting outside the norm. Those that choose to act outside the norms should realize their actions will entail a certain sacrifice and loss of privilege.

I agree. And everyone knows that gays are not much good for fighting. History teaches us that. Just look at Alexander the great. And Achilles croaked out over a little arrow in his heel.

But hey, I have always resented the fact that being gay is a great excuse to avoid the pain and misery of both:
    (1)getting one's balls (or other gonads) blown off in some foreign godforsaken land so people like Eki can run off at the mouth,
    and
    (2) being married

FINALLY
    Time all heterosexual men stood up for their rights, and insist to have equal misery imposed on everyone, including men, women and "the confused"
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    btw I was not a chicken in my former life.....it was much worse, cause I think I was an englishman, which explains many things about my neurotic behavior.

Before that I was an eagle.
    Before that I was Genghis Khan, and had too many wives to count
    Before that, I can not remember opps time to go struggle for the legal tender
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've never read a bigger load of crap in the entire time I've read this forum, and that's a lot of crap!
    Exactly what is crap? If you don't care for the opinion, fine. If you know of medical proof to the contrary, then present it. Penalties for being outside the norm? You bet there are and not just in the area of homosexuality. How many CEOs do you see out there with facial tattoos? Look at the knocks against being a member of the BNP. Or, along a different line, I decided to quit using credit back when the interest deductions were done away with by the government. The good news is that I have no debt. The bad news is that in a society where the use of credit is the norm there are penalties for having no credit history. Utilities will require large cash deposits and rental housing is more difficult to obtain and you will appear very strange to employers that run credit checks. You learn you can't have everything you want on your own terms.

Quite frankly, as the grand pooh bah of the entire forum, I would have expected something better than that from you.
    If legislation makes you equal, you aren't.

Liked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alcatraz
    Asking someone to hide the most prominent part of their personal life is a much bigger detriment to their duty.
    The way I read it you think that exposing the most prominent part of personal life is okay. Well, if you say so...

I have some objections, though. First, other people around you (co-workers, neighbors etc.) do not necessarily need or want to know who you date and who you sleep with.

Second, you may be interested in knowing that disregard for privacy works both ways. First you start taking your crap out on people, then people start intruding your privacy. Maybe some people do not mind being intruded or even, hmm, like it. For the ordinary rest of us, it would be a reasonable choice to keep our stuff to ourselves.

And what does the topic has to do with Cossacks anyway?
    Llibertat

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Quite frankly, as the grand pooh bah of the entire forum, I would have expected something better than that from you.
    What, you expect me to be a homophobe? Well I'm glad to disappoint you.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    Sorry, but this post is the ramblings of a moron.
    Ah, the wisdom of a man with decades of self supported life experience, including combat, behind him or perhaps the babbling of one fresh out of school with a bad case of bullfrog mouth and tadpole a$$.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What, you expect me to be a homophobe? Well I'm glad to disappoint you.
    Who's a homophobe?

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy Tamasz
    The way I read it you think that exposing the most prominent part of personal life is okay. Well, if you say so...

I have some objections, though. First, other people around you (co-workers, neighbors etc.) do not necessarily need or want to know who you date and who you sleep with.
    I did not say I was in favor of Do ask/must tell
    Second, you may be interested in knowing that disregard for privacy works both ways. First you start taking your crap out on people, then people start intruding your privacy. Maybe some people do not mind being intruded or even, hmm, like it. For the ordinary rest of us, it would be a reasonable choice to keep our stuff to ourselves.
    When you enlist you give up all right to privacy. If you object to your life being entruded on the military is the last place you want to be.
    And what does the topic has to do with Cossacks anyway?
    It is a generalization (similer to yours) That every person from CCCP or USSR are all exactly the same. I actually have no idea If Cossacks were promonant in Belarus. It might be as ignorant a statement as:
    Americans tests the limits of stupidity yet again.
    mokin:
    May the forza be with you