Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts

So here it is; Merry Christmas!

Are you hanging up your stocking on the wall? Are you hoping that the snow will start to fall?
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Mark, you need a Black Country accents and need to finish it off with It'ssss Chhhhrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiissstttmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssss!

I have got all my present's and have wrapped the majority of them. The other half had wrapped all of my presents last week and put them in our front room to annoy me because I hate not knowing what they are. We cooked some fresh bread in the slow cooker on Saturday to eat for breakfast on Sunday.. He then spent Saturday night eating it (it was pretty good I do have to say) and then proceeding to use my largest present as a plate stand!!! Personally, I don't think its a coffee table as we only bought one in July but he seems to think thats what it is.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Got the Kinnect for a family present delivered yesterday. Have Tickets for Arsenal for the oldest, iPod nano for the middle and a pushbike for the youngest. Jewllery for the missus and booze for friends.

I've never been this organised but thats because we're off to the parents in Ireland on the 23rd.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Lets hope they don't read this forum!
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Lets hope they don't read this forum!

No chance

Liked 387 Times in 327 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Are you hanging up your stocking on the wall? Are you hoping that the snow will start to fall?
    Unfortunately snow is already falling and all I hope for is a dry Christmas.

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    Good Lord skc, you spoil your family! You're looking me look bad :

Pressies are done at the schmenke-shack. After dropping many hints, Santa got the wife a cast-iron sauce pan (specifically for a risotto ), plus a pair of slippers to replace the tatters that she currently hobbles around in.
    Like skc, the eldest got an iPod nano, and the youngest a push-scooter, although it isn't equipped with snow tires, so she'll likely have to wait 'til the spring to get any significant use out of it.

A dozen or so family and friends will descend upon the shack on Friday the 24th to inhale a turkey (or two), plus a generous amount of libation.

Other than that, there are no plans for anything exotic. The family will stay local, perhaps a trip or two to the mountains to enjoy(?) chasing the kids careening down an icy slope.
    http://www.skinakiska.com/conditions/mountain-cam.aspx

Merry Christmas everyone, and please let’s not allow the bright lights and hype to cloud the real spirit of this time of year!
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yes, Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday to all.

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Really!!!

mokin:
    Without sharing there can be no justice,
    Without justice there can be no peace,
    Without peace there can be no future.
    please click here once a day: http://www.thehungersite.com

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Bah Humbug!
    It started snowing here last Fri. and has not stopped. We only have 3 feet where I am.
    Just west of here it is up to 6 to 7 feet. Ontario's largest ski resort was shut on Tues. because of too much snow. That is about 10 miles away by crow.
    Highway 26 was closed from Sunday until today. That is a major highway.
    Remember we are in the snow belt and supposedly used to this!
    The total amount is not unusual for late Jan. but not mid Dec. With Georgian Bay wide open and still well above freezing it will only get worse.
    One problem is where do you put it? When your driveway sides are piled 8 to 10 feet high what do you do?
    Merry Christmas.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Fake Christmas dinner tomorrow for my family before packing up the car with blankets, shovels, flasks of tea, emergency supplies and - if there's room - some presents, and heading ooop north on xmas eve to the in-laws.

The roads are going to be such fun
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u