Liked 39 Times in 33 Posts

Thanks for the info.

by Pino (from F1 forum)

Copying entire articles is against the law and against our policy/rules, so please don't do that. It's allowed to take short excerpt or selelcted parts from an article but the total must not exceed 10% of the work. In all cases a source or a link must be given.

Thank You

I was unaware of this, and considering the increasing tension, as it appears on the media sources with regard to the topic of cyberspace copyright these days, I was wondering about this topic, and was intending to bring it up.

Anyways, good to know. Thank you.

PS - I almost forgot... is it okay to post the link still?.. as a reference?
    FIDO - Forget It, Drive On

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AAReagles
    by Pino (from F1 forum)

Copying entire articles is against the law and against our policy/rules, so please don't do that. It's allowed to take short excerpt or selelcted parts from an article but the total must not exceed 10% of the work. In all cases a source or a link must be given.

Thank You

I was unaware of this, and considering the increasing tension, as it appears on the media sources with regard to the topic of cyberspace copyright these days, I was wondering about this topic, and was intending to bring it up.
    Standard copyright and "fair use" law. Many organisations don't care either way, but I can well imagine some who go to a lot of effort to write articles and then see them copy+pasted without attribution wouldn't be best pleased.

PS - I almost forgot... is it okay to post the link still?.. as a reference?
    Not only is it ok, it's required!
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 39 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Standard copyright and "fair use" law. Many organisations don't care either way, but I can well imagine some who go to a lot of effort to write articles and then see them copy+pasted without attribution wouldn't be best pleased.
    Yeah, that's understandable. At times I've gotten carried away with the c+p stuff myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Not only is it ok, it's required!
    Thanks!

I wasn't sure, since there's been quite a bit on the news about copyrights and where sources were obtained from.
    FIDO - Forget It, Drive On