Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey i need it.

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kmchow
    Can racecars become classic or that expensive? B/c they can't be street driven, their appeal is greatly reduced. And these days, there aren't that many racing series for them.
    Yes, it depends on the fashion for nostalgia.

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    Considering that the Volvo was a race winner it would be great to own. Now, which bank shall I rob...

CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

sell car online LOL go to google and type in sell my car
    This is what I found on autotrader:Paperwork to Close the DealThere are just a few documents that you'll need in order to officially change the status of your vehicle from "for sale" to "sold."Here's a checklist of what you should have ready so you can officially close the deal: Warranty DocumentationPaperwork to Close the Car SaleIf you're transferring the remainder of a vehicle warranty to the new owner, have the original warranty documentation in hand. Include contact information for the warranty provider so the buyer can readily get the balance of the warranty put in his name. "As Is" DocumentationOutside of transferring a warranty, we recommend that you make it clear--in writing--that there are no implied warranties when you sell your used car. This ensures that the buyer acknowledges and understands that he is accepting all future responsibility for the repair and maintenance of the vehicle.Get an As Is Addendum from Socrates.com