Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Btcc Tv 2007

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reidy_fan
    £15 a month that is a rip off as I suspected from setanta and there is no way I will subsidise the old firm
    for those of us who like oval racing as well as btcc and supports, this is actually good news as nasn(which shows nascar nextel cup and busch) is part of the setanta sports package and this adds value to the subscription cost.
    Hear the thunder, feel the power.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i just hope they do a deal that allows you access to see the motorsport only I'd pay £5 to £8 tops per month for that, dont get me wrong I am scottish football fan but as I dont support either of the OF I just dont se the point in paying for something I wont use
    2009, Jonathan Adam BTCC, marshal at Knockhill Orange dont be seen trackside without it

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reidy_fan
    i just hope they do a deal that allows you access to see the motorsport only I'd pay £5 to £8 tops per month for that, dont get me wrong I am scottish football fan but as I dont support either of the OF I just dont se the point in paying for something I wont use
    can't see that happening. this was the same arguement that a lot of nascar fans gave when nasn was absorbed by setanta. i stopped subscribing but am now reconsidering with the 30 plus races in each of the nascar series plus the btcc package.
    Hear the thunder, feel the power.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Just to clarify, is it just the support races that are live on setanta or is it the full race day (ie btcc races too)?
    It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ATF
    Just to clarify, is it just the support races that are live on setanta or is it the full race day (ie btcc races too)?
    BTCC.net says

"Furthermore, each race day – including the BTCC’s support championships – will be shown live on independent sports channel Setanta Sports (subscription cable/satellite)."

I dunno ... I love the Clio's and Cupra's but ... is it worth subscribing to something I'm only going to watch 10 times a year? And I don't enjoy roundy-roundy racing either ....
    Some days you're the dog, and some days you're the lamppost.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What's roundy-roundy racing?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i'm guessing Nascar-style ( oval) racing
    Believe the above at your own risk.......

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'd be tempted if you could subscribe to the Motorsport but not the football as I'd like to see the Nextel Cup races. Saying that I'd be happy if you could subscribe to Motors TV for 5 quid a month rather than 15 quid for loads of tripe that I'll never watch.

It was the same argument they gave you when you asked if you could watch a certain match "pay-per-view" but no, you have to pay for the whole year in order to watch your non-old-firm club play maybe 2 or 3 times a year?

Say NO to Satan TV

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by tin-top fan
    i'm guessing Nascar-style ( oval) racing
    And you'd be right ... :-)

It's a shame about MotorsTV not showing it any more. But at least I'll still have that ..
    Some days you're the dog, and some days you're the lamppost.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well I have asked mr gow on his forum see what he says as he is the gaffer
    2009, Jonathan Adam BTCC, marshal at Knockhill Orange dont be seen trackside without it