Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Btcc Tv 2007

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iain
    A few mistakes from Lenny Kravitz at times

Maybe he should stick to singing then
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ted didn't check his shirt collar before recording the intro piece either did he? Maybe he is too used to wearing race suits for his pit lane reporting.

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funks
    Ted didn't check his shirt collar before recording the intro piece either did he? Maybe he is too used to wearing race suits for his pit lane reporting.
    I noticed that, but deemed it too picky to raise. I'm glad you did, though! It's standards, dear boy, standards. Would Steve Rider ever appear in such a state?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Not Teds fault though. One of the crew with him should have noticed. Well, one of them and the editor. I'd have made them re-shoot it.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As only having to be able to see the highlights "package" on ITV at on the Monday (I tape the programme - it's past my bedtime!) all I can think is roll on the 2007 Review DVD at the end of the year so I can see what I've missed. I feel like I'm not in the gang because I can't see everything
    I aim to live forever - so far so good...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahsGirl
    As only having to be able to see the highlights "package" on ITV at on the Monday (I tape the programme - it's past my bedtime!) all I can think is roll on the 2007 Review DVD at the end of the year so I can see what I've missed. I feel like I'm not in the gang because I can't see everything
    Don't know if this will make you feel better

Alan Gow:

The first 5 events are live on ITV3 (Freeview), plus highlights on ITV1 as you mentioned, and the last 5 are live on ITV1.

P
    Some days you're the dog, and some days you're the lamppost.

Quote Originally Posted by Funks
    Not Teds fault though. One of the crew with him should have noticed. Well, one of them and the editor. I'd have made them re-shoot it.
    With Rider, you wouldn't have needed to. Or Rosenthal. And they would have tucked their shirts in. Though looking at myself, yes, I am a hypocrite.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahsGirl
    I expect the review DVD will be the ITV1 highlights.
    Thompp - Checkout my UK motorsport images http://www.peterthompsonphotography.co.uk/

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    It won't be. Each ITV1 broadcast shows roughly 18 minutes of racing & interviews.

18x10 = 180 minutes

The review DVD will be 240 minutes like last year as far as I'm aware. I expect the DVD to be prepared from the output thats on Setanta Sports. (It won't have the Setanta logos, branding, etc)
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

So, why wasn't Tim Harvey on the commentary team yesterday?