Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    You're right, he was going to destroy Schumi that year with a superb come from behind performance
    2002 was by far Rubens' best season in Formula 1 to date and beyond, but Ferrari's rotten reliabillity... hmpf, let me rephrase that; Rubens' rotten reliabillity is what put Shumi so far ahead at the 6th race. And really, why are you laughing, Ferrari shot themselves in the foot EXACTLY the same way in 1999, by allowing Shumi to score instead of Irvine, and boy, did they not learn.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VresiBerba
    You didn't provide any "proof" either, because even if Brawn 'was not aware of' doesn't prove it wasn't so. Ioan, why are you so eager to prove that Shumi was not #1, a futile mission I'd say, haven't we all gone through this a dozen times already?
    As I already said I don't try to prove he wasn't no.1 I just brought up a quote that says he wasn't a contractual no.1. But many people around here seem to be very hurt because of this and chose, like you, not to read what I posted and attack with the suppositions they have in the corner of their minds.

For me this thread proved what I thought about certain people in this forum so I'll stop here.
    So as 555 said it, Vresi!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    For me this thread proved what I thought about certain people in this forum so I'll stop here.
    YOU started this thread and you can't even stand up for your own believes, chicken

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Do you honestly believe that Ferrari are going to admit to favouring one driver over the other
    Kimi :beer: Motorcycle racing :up:
    Look How Bad you Are :cheese:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harsha
    Do you honestly believe that Ferrari are going to admit to favouring one driver over the other
    That wouldn't be surprising given their stance behind Austria 2002, but all we have here is Brawn, a former technical director saying he doean't know (is/was not aware). Had it been Todt though, he would most certainly know and that he would either tell the truth or a lie.

What we have now is not even worth debating since all Brawn said is he wasn't aware, ie. neither true nor false.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ever since Schumacher joined Ferrari,the one driver policy has been followed,whether it is written in contract or was it a "gentleman's" agreement doesn't make the difference....

the fact remains that Schumacher was favoured over Rubens Barrichello in Ferrari,it doesn't matter whether he gained the number 1 status through his performances or through a contract.That could also be a reason why apart from FM to some extent,Schumacher never had decent team mates.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harsha
    Ever since Schumacher joined Ferrari,the one driver policy has been followed,whether it is written in contract or was it a "gentleman's" agreement doesn't make the difference....

the fact remains that Schumacher was favoured over Rubens Barrichello in Ferrari,it doesn't matter whether he gained the number 1 status through his performances or through a contract.That could also be a reason why apart from FM to some extent,Schumacher never had decent team mates.
    Now you're just being anti-Ferrari

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i've been anti ferrari ever since the chin joined them

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VresiBerba
    and boy, did they not learn.
    They went on to win 5 WDC and 5 CC between 2000 and 2004.

Here's to not learning
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    They went on to win 5 WDC and 5 CC between 2000 and 2004.

Here's to not learning
    Big deal! A title in a renault or mclaren means more than these 10. Ferrari is a dirty team and I would never believe what MS, Brawn or JT says. Lying and cheating is what they do best.