Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walking Dead

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    I thought last night's episode was the best I've seen so far. I think part of it was that the actors seem to be settling into their parts better. I guess it's hard for an actor to pretend to be someone until they really figure out exactly who they're supposed to be. I thought that most every scene last night was well played.

And how about the "Lost" moment when that certain something happened near the end. Memories of John Locke and the hatch door, anyone?
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    No spoilers please
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    No spoilers please
    Exactly, or this thread will be closed :
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    No spoilers please
    OK, so here is what happens.....

Good series so far, hopefully it won't fade away. In some sense the entire "walking dead" thing can only be taken so far on it's own, and the plots other than the obvious kill the geeks and survive will have to dominate.

Don't worry. You can let your mind run wild, and you still won't know what I'm talking about until you see the scene.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

The episode that I mentioned above... well, I thought that was the season finale! Luckily I set my DVR to record the actual season finale repeat later the next week.

The finale was pretty good. Several sites have listed The Walking Dead as yet another intelligent hit for AMC.

Also, I've heard that there's been a MAJOR shakeup in the writing staff already. So it'll be interesting to see what's in store for the next season of The Walking Dead.