Page 3 of 900 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by V.Gatev
    One clip from Bulgaria. This is one of most popular yound driver in BG championship - Todor Slavov. He is vice champion in N3 and win 3 events - Bulgaria, Hebros and Sliven. He drive Renault Clio RS and for next season meybe he took Renault Clio R3.
    http://rally-albena.net/arnaudov/Tod...son%202006.wmv
    Todor Slavov, one more Bulgarian driver to follow in the future

V.Gatev do you have any kind of news about D Iliev, Donchev or another Bulgarian driver about an eventual interest for them on next European championship ?

Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts
    In this moment i dont know 100 % sure information for next season. Many bulgarian drivers are very interested for Super 2000 cars - Iliev, Donchev, Tanev, but i dont believe he will have chance for thеsе cars. In Bulgaria we dont have Peugeot or Fiat company teams and bg drivers arent very popular in Europe. For Bulgarian championship Iliev will drive his Evo 9 and Donchev his Subaru N 12. Champion in A6 Rumen Dunev will change his Puma Super 1600 with Renault Clio Super 1600 from Oreka. Champion in N3 Plamen Staykov prepare his own Punto Super 1600.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Michel Boetti will run French Rally Michelin Trophy (Promotion) with his 306 Maxi.
    Winner of national Rally in Antibes and 2nd in Rallye du Var 2006.
    Thierry
    La violence est le dernier refuge de l'incompétence

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    From Italy no news yet but my question is:
    if it would be confirmed the Paolo Andreucci transfer from fiat to ralliart, what could happen with the former European Champion, Renato Travaglia, because we know that it was confirmed the seat of Luca Rosseti for next season with the new 207 S2000.
    Maybe only speculation or something more...?

Liked 3,271 Times in 1,722 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeira
    if it would be confirmed the Paolo Andreucci transfer from fiat to ralliart, what could happen with the former European Champion, Renato Travaglia?
    As far as I know there are two cars in Mitsubishi Ralliart Italy, so I don't see any problem

When Andreucci was in Poland he was asked if it is true that he is going to leave FIAT. His answer was "All I can tell you about next year is that I will compete in the Italian championship".
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z
    As far as I know there are two cars in Mitsubishi Ralliart Italy, so I don't see any problem
    Yes it's truth but they are talking about Perico as another eventual driver from Mitsubishi.
    The problem of Andreucci could be a question of sponsorship. he has the support of ERG a long time ago, but it seems that Fiat this season could have API as sponsor. Both are incompatible I think..
    Let's wait!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Manuel Rueda may buy a Clio R3 for JWRC, and use it in Spansh Champ if he doesn't find a S1600 wheel...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eloyf1
    Manuel Rueda may buy a Clio R3 for JWRC, and use it in Spansh Champ if he doesn't find a S1600 wheel...
    Manuel Rueda is a Renault driver or a simple private driver?
    What he did last season? I don't remember to see him on the top standings of the champioship. I think he drove a Clio S1600

Liked 3,271 Times in 1,722 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeira
    Jarek, do you know if Michal Solowow would like to repeat his bet in ERC once again next year?
    Yes, he wants to sell his Clio (http://www.rallyonline.pl/ft.php?idg=1428&pg_[go]=35) and try some Super 2000 car this time. Who knows, he may be the only competitor in ERC 2007!
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z
    Yes, he wants to sell his Clio (http://www.rallyonline.pl/ft.php?idg=1428&pg_[go]=35) and try some Super 2000 car this time. Who knows, he may be the only competitor in ERC 2007!
    yes, it could happen indeed. With the new rules if he will be the only driver which decide to register on the European Championship this year, he might become the new european champion after the first round of the year. My doubt is to now if FIA have done a deadline for the entries in the ERC.