Page 103 of 900 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 9000
    Liked 3,794 Times in 1,687 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by '[Madeira-Rally
    ]Josef Sedláček will drive only in Czech rep. ?
    Yes

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    Sad news from France !!!!

The french Motorsport federation(FFSA) decided to exclude from all motorsport activities Jean-Marie Cuoq and his codriver for the 2008 season following the infringement at the Var rally and illegal reconnaissance(quite heavy mistakes here)...

Cuoq did a big mistake with the illegal reconnaissance and must be punished, sure,, but a complete year with impossibility to drive on rallies(in France and in WRC)is a lot and he will miss to many people(including myself)...

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    In the Belgian Rally magazine 'AutoNews', they said that Cuoq had illegal reconnaissance for all the rallies in the French asphalt championship 2007. My opinion is that this is a good conclusion for himself to do it the right way in the future.

Have they concluded that Cuoq lose his both titles in 2007? And what about his victories last year, will he lose them too? What about Patrick Rouillard and the other driver that had an illegal reconnaissance before the Var too?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wim_Impreza
    What about Patrick Rouillard and the other driver that had an illegal reconnaissance before the Var too?
    The other driver I think it was Patrick Henry...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom206wrc
    Sad news from France !!!!

The french Motorsport federation(FFSA) decided to exclude from all motorsport activities Jean-Marie Cuoq and his codriver for the 2008 season following the infringement at the Var rally and illegal reconnaissance(quite heavy mistakes here)...

Cuoq did a big mistake with the illegal reconnaissance and must be punished, sure,, but a complete year with impossibility to drive on rallies(in France and in WRC)is a lot and he will miss to many people(including myself)...
    I don't know it it's unfair Tom...

Rules are rules...
    Remember.. Andreucci, Galli, Miguel Campos... etc

Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Autoklub.pl wrote that Cuoq and Rouillard (and their co-drivers) had lost their licences for 24 months (12 probationery) and 15 months (12 probationery). They wrote that Cuoq, Salanon and Rouillard had been excluded from 2007 championship and that new champion is Patric Henry.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Autoklub is right...

Punishment following an infringement, OK, normal, but here they prevent the entire 2008 championship of very good drivers needed by public...

In fact I've read an article about David Marty(Cuoq's codriver)who explained that on several events of the french tarmac championship they made 5 to 6 passages in reconnaissance, and that's not SO MUCH MORE as they are limited to 4 passages by the FFSA rules, and that most of the other crews had experience of having run already at least once on the entire of each rally !!!

Hardly to call that a serious cheating finally

But a clear infringement of the reconnaissance rules though...

Liked 3,297 Times in 1,736 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom206wrc
    Punishment following an infringement, OK, normal, but here they prevent the entire 2008 championship of very good drivers needed by public...
    Cheating is cheating and rules are rules. If Cuoq is so good, then why did he cheat? I don't feel sorry for people like him...

Just my opinion...
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

Liked 3,297 Times in 1,736 Posts
    According to Autoklub.pl Matthias Kahle will join this year's German championship with Porsche 911 GT3 prepared by Future World! Kahle and Porsche - it doesn't sound bad, does it?

Other drivers that are supposed to drive Porsches in Germany are Olaf Dobberkau, Anton Werner and Heinz Walter Schewe, but of course they are not drivers of the same class as Kahle.

Matthias Kahle and his Skoda in the good old days:
    http://www.rallyonline.pl/ft.php?idg=219&pg_[go]=21
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!