Page 206 of 900 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306706 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 9000
    Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Last weekend I was at amateur rally near my home. It was a part of very popular amateur Rally Cup. To ilustrate how popular it is - 286 various crews competed in first three events! As it is very cheap to enter this series, many Polish crews are among them (one of them rolled just infront of me on saturday ). Maybe someone here is interested in it

Here is a summary video of first half of the season:
    http://www.rallyvidea.com/?ref=1&id=...lovina_rfk.wmv
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by urabus-denoS2000
    GTA,I can tell first hand that your cars were great and worked perfectly without mistakes (I hadnt heard a Polo since INA Croatia Delta
    rally last year when you had alot of problems so now I can say it has a GREAT,maybe the BEST S2000 sound,the 207 sounds like a diesel after Andy and Kris!!!)
    Congratulations to Rene Georges Team!!!
    Thanks to all.... Last year was the 1st year of the development for the Asphalt version of the Polo S2000 so many things changed and we have learned a lot... and now we see the results of that like in Austria where the 2 Polo's run as a clock,and also in San Remo was Casier on his way to a strong performance until he discovered that a mountain is quite solid and does not moove away...
    As usual now the talking part start of the season so we see what hapens for 2009.. but we will be there..
    Flat left into Hairpin Right......
    www.imperatore-rally-racing.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wwbroe
    It was indeed very good race for RGRS in Austria Jack. What are the plans for the rest of the current season and are there allready some plans for next year. It would be good if the Polo could do some more IRC rounds.
    next weekend Haspengouw in Belgium with Casier... and then...
    All i can say is that we will be there.... the only factor is where.... .. info will follow soon.
    Flat left into Hairpin Right......
    www.imperatore-rally-racing.com

Mathias Kahle will start on gravel rally Lausitz with Porsche 911 GT3! The only problem is said to be tyres. He said there are practicaly no available gravel tyres in such dimmensions so that he must use winter tyres

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Mirek Fric [Cze
    ]Last weekend I was at amateur rally near my home. It was a part of very popular amateur Rally Cup. To ilustrate how popular it is - 286 various crews competed in first three events! As it is very cheap to enter this series, many Polish crews are among them (one of them rolled just infront of me on saturday ). Maybe someone here is interested in it

Here is a summary video of first half of the season:
    http://www.rallyvidea.com/?ref=1&id=...lovina_rfk.wmv
    Photos?

Very nice video from Arbö Rally Austria:
    http://www.arboe-rallye.at/2008/videos/arb2008.wmv

Urabus: Here are some from Rally Pardubice held last weekend (there will be video soon with that roll I talked about). The rally was won by Janota with historic Opel Ascona B. He sometimes starts succesfuly in Sprint championship as well.

http://emk.cz/?p=2169
    http://emk.cz/?p=2178
    http://emk.cz/?p=2205

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom206wrc
    Victory for Sergio Vallejo in front of Enrique Garcia-Ojeda and Luis Monzon(transmission problems for him)at the Rallye Villa de Llanes(spanish championship)last week-end

Retirement with broken engine for Fiat driver Miguel Fuster...

Question Knowledge

bump up lurk

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    Mirek,could say something more about that championship,what are the regulations,is it attractive?
    I am asking all these questions because here in Croatia we are trying to make a championship just like that.
    The first season already finished and it is called ORC (Open Rally Challenge).
    ORC rally are attractive and perfectly organized with lots of people but there are very small entries (usually 20-30 cars).

urabus-denoS2000: I don't know much but as far as I know there are categories A1-A4 according to engine volume and H1-H4 for historical cars (1986 and older) + race of regularity (I don't know how is it in English). There are 6 events of Rally Cup (there is also another series called Volný pohár = Free cup). For example last rally had 2 stages both about 10 km gone twice in both directions, that is around 80 km. Only five best results are counted. Crew members must be 18 years old, drivers must have driving licence. Cars must have some safety equipment like rollcage (except regularity class), fire extinguisher, at least 4-points seat belts etc. Entry fee is usualy maximum 200 Euro and less for smaller cars.