Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    IronRooster
    England
    ????????
    I'll probably be able to do some rounds at the start of next year or even at the end of this, it's just that I've got a lot on my plate right now, plus, I'm relatively new to RBR, so I'm practicing, and getting used to the car handling and stages.

I wish you luck tannat in running this championship
    Whats a uni?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRooster92
    I'll probably be able to do some rounds at the start of next year or even at the end of this, it's just that I've got a lot on my plate right now, plus, I'm relatively new to RBR, so I'm practicing, and getting used to the car handling and stages.

I wish you luck tannat in running this championship
    Join in whenever it suits, IronRooster..

And regardless of your speed it would be great to have you
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Finally managed to do some runs with the Mitsubishi. I haven't driven it , I can't even remember when was the last time I drove it. It really wasn't one of the favourite cars when RBR came out.
    Compared to newer cars in RBR, the rear of the car moves alot more in the corners and slides very easily, even in the dry. Should be an interesting rally...
    My times on the shakedown were:
    2:40,80
    2:40,62
    <Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes>

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverKnow
    Finally managed to do some runs with the Mitsubishi. I haven't driven it , I can't even remember when was the last time I drove it. It really wasn't one of the favourite cars when RBR came out.
    Compared to newer cars in RBR, the rear of the car moves alot more in the corners and slides very easily, even in the dry. Should be an interesting rally...
    My times on the shakedown were:
    2:40,80
    2:40,62
    Glad you can participate, NKnow

I agree-the behavior of the cars is quite different...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Should be competing in this one
    Colin Steele McRae ...5 August 1968 - 15 September 2007...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Macd
    Should be competing in this one

Also good to hear

That should make 6-not bad...

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Bad news - I will have it done but not before Monday due to lack of gamepad where I am (not using the keyboard!). If you can't wait then don't worry - I will try and use the keyboard just for a laugh. If you can wait I will send them to you on Tuesday.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pettersolberg29
    Bad news - I will have it done but not before Monday due to lack of gamepad where I am (not using the keyboard!). If you can't wait then don't worry - I will try and use the keyboard just for a laugh. If you can wait I will send them to you on Tuesday.
    I'll allow it.

Need to get accustomed to this new timing software from Bruce D...

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I have finished my rally and it was an eventful one. Wierdly enough majority of the incidents happened when the tarmac was dry. I guess I didn't push hard enough on wet asphalt.

SS1 and SS2 went without problems and set reasonable time on those.

SS3 started well but I had a trouble with one of the hairpins and got stuck. Took some time to get going again.

On SS4 I had a very scary experience. I think it was the first sector where there was a highpeed blind corner left. I took it too fast and ended with my right side wheels on the grass and the hairpin coming up. I tried to brake and keep the car stable. I somehow managed that but arrived at the hairpin backwards and stalled the engine. It took some time to restart the engine.
    At downhill section I also managed to stall the engine in a hairpin.

On Joux Plane I did 360 in a downhill section, I think it's about 6k in. I just lost traction at the rear and spun. I think I didn't lose too much time there.

The rest of the rally was mostly incident free, just few sloppy hairpins. Unfortunately I finally got hang of taking the hairpins with the Mitsubishi near the end of the SS7, when the rally was pretty much over. Nevertheless it might come handy in the future rallies.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Picture gallery and onboard from SS5. I used RBRdll to get hud and the bloom effect when I recorded the replay.

About the rally length. Actually I would like even longer rallies (say 80 to 100km in length) but I guess most people prefer shorter rallies.