Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I want to thank everyone for participating. Had a couple of rocky spots with breaks a bit too long which slowed the momentum, but I appreciate all of you seeing this through to the end.

Cheers,

Tannat
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well done JT fan on a double victory and taking the title , you've driven very well, as has Jon Brow, in fact, well done to everybody who took part. I might not have done well in every round, but I have enjoyed myself

But of course, the biggest thanks go to tannat, for organising this series

Whats a uni?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRooster92
    Well done JT fan on a double victory and taking the title , you've driven very well, as has Jon Brow, in fact, well done to everybody who took part. I might not have done well in every round, but I have enjoyed myself

But of course, the biggest thanks go to tannat, for organising this series

Thanks, IR.

The pleasuer was mine
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thank you all very much! Hard luck to Jon! Great battles mate!

Thank you to tannat! A very well ran series!

Thank you to all who participated!

Get in!

Hopefully we could do this again soon so I might try to retain my crown!?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by #1JamesThompsonFan
    Thank you all very much! Hard luck to Jon! Great battles mate!

Thank you to tannat! A very well ran series!

Thank you to all who participated!

Get in!

Hopefully we could do this again soon so I might try to retain my crown!?

If tannat is busy competing in the RBR Motorsport forums cup and running the mod-free championship, I would be willing to run a TOCA 2 championship...
    Whats a uni?

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Well done JT Fan

I'll be dedicating most of my gaming time to F1 2010 now so if anyone wants a race on Xbox live?? (JmatthewB)
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I wasn´t part of the championship but oh man,ToCa Touring cars and ToCa2 bring me back some excellent memories. I really loved the era of supertourers and I really loved both games too. Also driven the 99 season as had to borrow the PC version of my friend a long ago just do load the 99 pack from the net to drive that year.

Well done to Tannat for organising and for all who take part and of course for JTFan for taking the title. Also nice to see Ford taking the manufacturers,followed by Nissan and Renault. Fav cars of mine from supertourers.

Anyway if this cup runs another year,might buy this game and take part at the championship,if it still goes on.
    Schlesser-Aventures

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRooster92
    If tannat is busy competing in the RBR Motorsport forums cup and running the mod-free championship, I would be willing to run a TOCA 2 championship...

Its yours, mate

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    Its yours, mate
    Nice, It will be my honour to run the series
    Whats a uni?

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Well done IR on keep it consistent and reaping the rewards at the end. I just hadn't got it in me to race due to certain circumstances, but it's been great racing with you all. Perhaps we could revive some championships from Toca Race Driver 2 or 3 in the new year instead
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam