Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    I will get them done tuesday eveninbg GMT. I've been busy with work and halloween activities. Sorry guys!
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Sorry, I have to forfeit. In a spot of trouble here
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry to here that, Padd. You will be missed..

Also, I still have no times from Jon Brown. Not really certain what to do here..
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    I will do these races now. Hope you don't mind that my times are late!
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No worries-have everyone's times now.

Will try to crank out results today..
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My runs were not the best, I just couldn't find a decent rhythm.

Race 1: I took a big hit in race 1, the car was damaged, and I had lost loads of time. DNF for that race.

Race 2: I'm glad we didn't do 20 laps, 10 was quite tough to say the least, I finished this one, but it was a slow time as I had many collisons.
    Whats a uni?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry for the delay guys.

Results within a few hours...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Results Prologue

With a three point deficit the burden was on the shoulders of Jon Brown to produce at Snetterton. Alson shouldering burden for the weekend was Paddy, a mere two points behind Iron Rooster.

All others in attendance could play the role of a spoiler..

Depending on who showed the mansufacturers race could fall to anyone

Driver's Championship

1-#1JTFan--------------122 (7 wins)
    2-JonBrown-------------119 (6 wins)
    3-Tannat-----------------94 (1 win)
    4-IronRooster------------46
    5-Paddy52------------ --44
    4-Alfa Fan---------------38
    7-Mr Jan Yeo------------23

Manufacturer's Championship

1-Volvo----------------71
    2-Ford-----------------65
    3-Nissan---------------62
    4-Honda---------------59
    5-Vauxhall-------------57
    5-Renault--------------57
    7-Peugeot-------------50
    8-Audi-----------------47

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It was the final weekend of the TOCA2 Touring Car Series and much was as stake for the field with two very tight battles set to be decided over the next two races.

The weekend started off in rainy conditions, and it was the Audi of #1JTFan who took pole in race one. JonBrown followed a second and change behind in the Renault, followed by the Nissan of Tannat and the Ford of AlfaFan. IronRooster was unable to make the grid due to an accident while qualifying.

In the end #1JTFan ran a brisk pace and won by eight seconds over the Renault of Jon Brown, giving him a vital 11 points and all but ensuring him of the driver’s championship. Tannat rounded out the podium with AlfaFan taking fourth in the Ford.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Final race of the championship and the grid was rewarded with dry but cloudy conditions for qualifying and the feature.

#1JTFan again took pole in the Audi narrowly beating the Renault of Jon Brown by 1/100th of a second! Tannat followed this pair in the Nissan just half a second adrift. IronRooster took fourth spot on the grid followed by AlfaFan.

At the conclusion of the longest race of the season #1JTFan had the goods to bring it home, winning the race by nearly 10 seconds over Jon Brown, and giving him the title (well done ). Tannat rounded out the podium in a quiet third spot.

IronRooster’s final race performance was able to stave off a late championship charge from Alfa Fan. AlfaFan finished ahead on track (fourth) but the five points garnered was two shy of the amount needed to surpass IronRooster in the ratings.

Ford won the manufacturers cup narrowly over Nissan and Renault.

------------------------------------------------------
    FINAL STANDINGS

Driver's Championship

1-#1JTFan--------------144 (9 wins)
    2-JonBrown-------------135 (6 wins)
    3-Tannat---------------106 (1 win)
    4-IronRooster------------50
    5-Alfa Fan---------------48
    6-Paddy52------------ --44
    7-Mr Jan Yeo------------23

Manufacturer's Championship

1-Ford-----------------75
    2-Nissan---------------74
    3-Renault--------------73
    4-Volvo----------------71
    5-Audi-----------------67
    6-Honda---------------63
    7-Vauxhall-------------57
    8-Peugeot-------------50