Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 52Paddy
    Perhaps we could revive some championships from Toca Race Driver 2 or 3 in the new year instead
    I'd be for that!
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 52Paddy
    Well done IR on keep it consistent and reaping the rewards at the end. I just hadn't got it in me to race due to certain circumstances, but it's been great racing with you all. Perhaps we could revive some championships from Toca Race Driver 2 or 3 in the new year instead
    Cheers paddy, and perhaps we should revive some of the toca race driver championships that were held in this forum in the past. Or perhaps a offline championship with the RACE series?
    Whats a uni?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixa
    I wasn´t part of the championship but oh man,ToCa Touring cars and ToCa2 bring me back some excellent memories. I really loved the era of supertourers and I really loved both games too. Also driven the 99 season as had to borrow the PC version of my friend a long ago just do load the 99 pack from the net to drive that year.

Well done to Tannat for organising and for all who take part and of course for JTFan for taking the title. Also nice to see Ford taking the manufacturers,followed by Nissan and Renault. Fav cars of mine from supertourers.

Anyway if this cup runs another year,might buy this game and take part at the championship,if it still goes on.

Mixa, Its likely that I will be running a TOCA 2 Championship in the new year. Your most welcome to join...
    Whats a uni?