Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts

Signature length...

And no I don't mean the length of the signature itself (of course a new dozen more characters would be nice). But the actual width of signatures shown on the boards.
    They look fairly dreadful running down, 1/4th of the post and line breaking. Since we have fairly short signatures, would it be possible to word-wrap them or something?

The days of 640x480 resolution monitors are long gone...

Thanks.

signature length depend on user that how much he old for that forums. but atleast two signature is enough for one forum.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Cool

I think it has a lot to do with what kind of skin you are using to view the forum. I predominately use the "old default" and my signature which is as large as you can legally get on here goes across the page.

If I use the newer forum types it is crammed over to the corner in a box like eu says.

We used to be allowed a much larger sig, but in fairness it was eating up too much storage space for all those monster sigs. The people that are still around with large sigs did them years and years ago and never changed it to anything else.
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slorydn1
    I think it has a lot to do with what kind of skin you are using to view the forum. I predominately use the "old default" and my signature which is as large as you can legally get on here goes across the page.

If I use the newer forum types it is crammed over to the corner in a box like eu says.

We used to be allowed a much larger sig, but in fairness it was eating up too much storage space for all those monster sigs. The people that are still around with large sigs did them years and years ago and never changed it to anything else.
    Ah, that works well. Thanks!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Each forum allow one or two links. But some forums did not allow the links.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Have you seen some of the horrendous signatures allowed on other forums? They just create dead space