Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Liked 3,794 Times in 1,687 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GF
    Fully acceptable your notice and in the right way. But in the other hand if you think to remove all these events (also Turkey), it is easy to find a lot of reasons and you will create an only central European champ.
    Not only Central European, but also for example Italy or Belgium. In short - bring the championship more closer to the countries, which drivers are interested in competing in it. I dont remember any greek driver in many years, who was starting in ERC (abroad)...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto
    Not only Central European, but also for example Italy or Belgium. In short - bring the championship more closer to the countries, which drivers are interested in competing in it. I dont remember any greek driver in many years, who was starting in ERC (abroad)...
    I agree completely PLuto. The sensation is some rounds (Canarias, Madeira,..) are here more for touristic or economic benefits than for sport ones. The cheaper the championship is, the bigger registration list it has got. Maybe ERC becomes more "central european" but, what to worry about if rallysport and proper championship wins with it?

Liked 340 Times in 171 Posts
    I agree with both. I also think that the ERC events that are entered in the IRC, should be apart. I do not mean to take Belgium and Czech Republic out of the ERC, but could have other rallies of their national championship. Ex: Condroz and Bohemia

Yes, this is also possibility. But I dont think that this change should bring more crews, which should be main target for everybody...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think the most logic is to choose 8 or 10 rounds from the european countries (one each) whose teams entry the most out of their countries. If belgian, czech, polish, italian, etc are the teams who run the most abroad, there would be one round from these countries at ERC. If spanish or greek or croatian crews donīt run outside, itīs absurd to maintain rounds from these countries at ERC

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think the most logic is to choose 8 or 10 rounds from the european countries (one each) whose teams entry the most out of their countries. If belgian, czech, polish, italian, etc (itīs an example, I really donīt know if true) are the teams who run the most abroad, there would be one round from these countries at ERC. If spanish or greek or croatian crews donīt run outside, itīs absurd to maintain rounds from these countries at ERC

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    I actually agree with you , but I would leave Croatia as an exception because over the last 3 years it was very well entered by ERC regulars and almost all of the drivers have a positive opinion about it

Liked 26 Times in 18 Posts
    The proper European Rally Championship is called Intercontinental Rally Challenge. It has decent media coverage in Europe. You miss Argentina, Madeira, Aįores, Canarias and Cyprus, race just in Monte Carlo, Corse, Ypres, Zlin, Hungary, Sanremo and Scotland, and can still fight for the championship.
    Nitropteron - Fly fast or get crushed!
    by NaBUrean Prodooktionz
    naburu38.itch.io

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Besides, registration should be free, so crews who collected budget at midseason, or who scored a couple of good results could go on at the championship

If the registration should be free, almost everybody will register - look at situation on Miglia, where lot of local drivers enters, but start only at home. I think that actual ammount is symbolic...