Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto
    Yes, it looks there will be 12 events. But not all will be counted into final classification.
    So they´re supposed to be the same as this season with the addition of Bulgaria, aren´t they?

Liked 1,176 Times in 389 Posts
    Rajd Polski (Rally Poland) will be in second part of September 2011. Last couple of years it was held in June.

Liked 3,794 Times in 1,687 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by morganmilan
    So they´re supposed to be the same as this season with the addition of Bulgaria, aren´t they?
    Yes

I am still talking to people at FIA - delete from ERC events, which drivers arent interested in competing in this championship. Why there is Greece, Portugal or Spain, their drivers in last years werent interested to race in ERC (only Magalhaes one year)...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You cannot have a named "European" championship with only a couple of countries which have representatives ( I,CZ,PL). Will be more like area cup.

It needs some incentives or other formulas (ie no registrations etc), to attract competitors that can participate in near countries.

Yes, I agree with you. But I want to promote and expand ERC. It is difficult to find events to delete from calendar, I am trying to find any "notice" how and why to do it. Madeira is the most expensive event in ERC for teams, Turkey is too far and for European team sometimes problems with transportation, Spain is nice events, but teams are not interested to be there, similar it is with Greece, but it is gravel event, which is one advantage above other events...

Liked 35 Times in 19 Posts
    ...Greece, but it is gravel event, which is one advantage above other events...
    Not anymore.
    https://www.facebook.com/GRallynews

I think it isnt sure yet. But if Greece lost tarmac, I think they will loose last reason to be in ERC...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes, I agree with you. But I want to promote and expand ERC. It is difficult to find events to delete from calendar, I am trying to find any "notice" how and why to do it. Madeira is the most expensive event in ERC for teams, Turkey is too far and for European team sometimes problems with transportation, Spain is nice events, but teams are not interested to be there, similar it is with Greece, but it is gravel event, which is one advantage above other events...
    Fully acceptable your notice and in the right way. But in the other hand if you think to remove all these events (also Turkey), it is easy to find a lot of reasons and you will create an only central European champ.

The change of surface for the Greek event has some very specific targets and only the timing change will help the event for more participants. I have to agree with you that its difference to gravel is one of the last reasons to attract entries.

If Greece will be on tarmac, I think there will be less competitors, thatn this or last year on gravel...