Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

WRC RallyRACC2010-Offline event

This Is the 1st offline WRC event, hosted at WRCgameFreekFans
    facebook page! If anyone's Interested, visit here:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001306796375

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Iīm not at Facebook and therefore cannot enter I guess but its great to see how enthuastic the GreekFans are with this game. Iīm quite sure that them might get a good amount of entrants. LCD,maybe you could keep us updated. Iīm very curious to see how many entrants them has and what has been their way on running the rally.

What comes to Spain at the WRC game,man that I hate these stages at the WRC car :P . J-WRC and S-WRC goes very well but WRC with basic setups is just painful XD . I really donīt know why but France is the only tarmac rally where I have enough grip. Spain and Bulgaria are quite awful in terms of grip.. it feels like you are about to lose the car any second.
    Schlesser-Aventures

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Lol btw Luke is that ur site? ( i just put a reply at one of your foto's ) I am Martijn anyway does Kevin ( Abbring) also join your event? =O
    "Straight roads are for fast cars,Curvy roads are for fast Rally drivers! ~ Colin McRae

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazquez
    Lol btw Luke is that ur site? ( i just put a reply at one of your foto's ) I am Martijn anyway does Kevin ( Abbring) also join your event? =O
    Yeap! I manage the page! Kevin joined a previous Time Attack event, so guess he'll be entering this one too.