Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Kimi Raikkonen will do 10 rallies, skipping 3. I read some were that he will skip Mexico. Italia and Argentina. Van Merksteijn has adapted his program due to Solbergs full calender and Raikkonens program, that is why he starts in Portugal, and he will skip Sweden and Mexico. So Citroen has a spare DS3 WRC in Mexico, and will have a full house in Portugal with all 5 WRCars?
    R.I.P. all WRC heroes

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    why raikonnen just 10 ? according to swiss magazines and forbes and the IMF he earned 45 millions (or was it billions) last year.....so why not 13 ? he cannot afford to pay for 2 extra rounds ?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    why raikonnen just 10 ? according to swiss magazines and forbes and the IMF he earned 45 millions (or was it billions) last year.....so why not 13 ? he cannot afford to pay for 2 extra rounds ?
    Bloody hell! I bet Petter wouldn't mind being half a quid behind him in the bank balance:-)
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Citroen is asking insane amount of money for renting a DS3 WRC. Petters budget last year was app. 4 million € and they have to pay a lot more this year.

Liked 1,786 Times in 422 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alleskids
    So Citroen has a spare DS3 WRC in Mexico, and will have a full house in Portugal with all 5 WRCars?
    Mexico is long haul event and most probably they do not have any additional cars for this event. Maybe only if you are willing to pay flight costs for the car. Cars for Mexico should be on the ship before the end of Sweden I guess. There are only two and a half weeks to repair the car, customs and for transportation to Mexico. Usually ships leave from Netherlands and it is approximately 10 000km long trip. Average speed of the cargo vessel is usually between 30-40 km/h. So, if we take the average (35 km/h), then the trip on the sea takes at least 12 days+ 2days from Sweden to Netherlands (over 1200 km) +2 days for loading/unloading+up to 5 days for customs +1 day for the land transportation in Mexico (it is over 500 km from the harbor to Leon). So, it is 22 days, you can approximately estimate that the minimum is at least 3 weeks, the rally is finished by then.
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    Photos? New Livery?! Each nation flag on roof on each rally?
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 16,097 Times in 6,986 Posts
    like the sweden one! Did they show all the liveries?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I like that. Reminds me of the Corolla WRC days
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    maybe a strange question.. but what is the Mexican roof representing? Sweden is the frost sign in Swedisch flag.
    R.I.P. all WRC heroes