Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts

Senate Candidate and leading Teabagger for the Tea Party take over of the republicna party...is a witch

She won the republican nomination for the US Senate in Delaware, with the teabaggers tea party time, but now seems to be getting more scrutiny than ever......

questions about some of her deals and other carryings on have popped up....

Seem Ms Cristine O'Donnell, a few years ago, outed her self about being a witch.

ON TELEVISION where she said:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iWRw...e_gdata_player

"One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn't know it."
    Huh????

"witch"....well a FEMALE republican candidate for a Senate seat, having a date with a witch on an altar...

and did not know it????what did not know that she was on a date, had sex, the other woman was a witch, altar, or satanic????
    http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/09..._lnk1%7C171482

O'Donnell has attracted scrutiny for other things in her background, ranging from her anti-masturbation campaign to her personal finances.
    I get it, none that masturbation, too selfish and not sharing, but grooving on a satanic altar is just groovey

she now claims she is something like a virgin, chaste, a secondary virgin or a "born again virgin" or whatever, but she seems to have fogotten about this:

While at Fairleigh Dickinson University, she told the Delaware News Journal in April 2004, she did things she now regrets. As the News Journal put it, those things were "drinking too much and having sex with guys with whom there wasn't a strong emotional connection."
    http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmem...on.php?ref=fpa

My oh my, Sarah Palin is going to be soo jealous.....a new competitor for the nation's attention
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Even better there is now something called "mail a teabag to congress", for all you "teabaggers"

]http://tickerforum.org/cgi-ticker/akcs-www?post=79282&page=1

wonder what is Palin's experience in this area?????

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    Even better there is now something called "mail a teabag to congress", for all you "teabaggers"

]http://tickerforum.org/cgi-ticker/akcs-www?post=79282&page=1

wonder what is Palin's experience in this area?????
    When I read that O'Donnell had "experimented with witchcraft," I was nearly on the floor laughing. That is just too freakin' funny! Another nut for the wingnut brigade to cheer on. It's kind of too bad too. When Ron Paul tossed that first bit of tea into the water a few years ago, this movement had some promise. Now it's being taken over by these right-wing religious nutters and conspiracy theorists.

As for Palin's experience with tea bagging, I'm not going down that road. Anything I say might earn me a cell beside my buddy Daniel in Ban Jail.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Well as she did say "One of my first dateS with a witch "

so I guess one could safely assume after a few more "dates' with her witch girl friends, she figured out, what this altar thing was.......

But I am still wondering about the 'born again virgin"

All in all I will be NOT voting for her....odd, though how many have now decided to call themselves teabaggers.......

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Leading teabagger? HAHAHAHAHA That is brilliant, I love it when words mean completely different things on either side of the atlantic

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew
    Leading teabagger? HAHAHAHAHA That is brilliant, I love it when words mean completely different things on either side of the atlantic
    Says Drew and lights another fag.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=teabagger
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Drew
    I'm thinking this term might mean the same thing on both sides of the pond... hence my hesitation to spell out the joke that is on my mind right now.

We're trying to get Daniel out of Ban Jail... we don't want ol' Jag to have to join him, now do we?
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hay she aint a Crashchun. she must be one of them affirmative actioning, muslim, polytheistic, lesbian, atheist illegal flag burning terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrst witches. earl jnr snr jnr get me my gun hurrrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrrrr derp

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
    I'm thinking this term might mean the same thing on both sides of the pond... hence my hesitation to spell out the joke that is on my mind right now.

We're trying to get Daniel out of Ban Jail... we don't want ol' Jag to have to join him, now do we?
    Oh shame :

Quote Originally Posted by Captain VXR
    Hay she aint a Crashchun. she must be one of them affirmative actioning, muslim, polytheistic, lesbian, atheist illegal flag burning terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrst witches. earl jnr snr jnr get me my gun hurrrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrrrr derp
    THAT was yesterday, but now she is a teabagger, and she is an anti-masturbation, "born again as a virgin" or a "secondary virgin" (? err whatever that is??) who makes her boyfriends beg, but appearantly has no problems with tea bags, and is otherwise, a real fun-DE-mentalist....

Of course I was always against, totally and completely, against masturbation, but then I got married.........

Meanwhile, given their proud moniker, I think Barney Franks and his aides are considering coming out of the closet and joining ......thinking "party time' for ......