Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I talked with Bia on Sunday. She said she hopes to be back on the track for Long Beach, but clearly nothing's certain.

Simon impressed a lot of people on Sunday, but there aren't a lot of rides available.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Krogshöj
    The Service Central/Novo Nordisk Chip Ganassi Racing team should get a professional livery designer. Do they really think people can make out "NovoLog FlexPen - Insulin aspart (rDNA origin) injection" on a moving car?
    They're bound by federal drug advertising guidelines. They are required to have their full name -- NovoLog FlexPen - Insulin aspart (rDNA origin) injection -- as part of any marketing material they create. At Barber they had guys dressed as their FlexPens and handing out bags with info about their product and the legal disclaimers were three times as long as any of their marketing stuff. So basically the federal government is the reason why Charlie Kimball has a bad paint scheme.

Still, its good to see Novo Nordisk spending money on sponsorship and activation

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This thread has gone silent....where did the Eagle Eye go?

Anyway for those wondering, the "China Racing" Indy entry is tied to Greg Beck....and possibly a few other long-time owners as well. If this deal comes off, it will be a team that a lot of folks will be cheering for at Indy.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I gotta say, I was one of the Conway detractors - getting rid of TK and hiring Conway seemed lie a ride buy to me - and it probably is/was - but the guy has done very well so far and his win this weekend was a WIN.....

I guess it is those great setups from Marco!! lol

Seriously, it does not bode well for Marco or Danica (let alone RHR) that the new guy is doing the best....

Liked 180 Times in 140 Posts
    Pippa Mann to drive the #36 car for Conquest Racing at Indy: http://crash.net/indycar/news/168572...0_line-up.html

So there may be four female drivers at Indy this year (five if Milka reappears AND manages to qualify).
    Oct. 31, 1999 - one of the blackest days in motorsports.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris R
    I gotta say, I was one of the Conway detractors - getting rid of TK and hiring Conway seemed lie a ride buy to me - and it probably is/was - but the guy has done very well so far and his win this weekend was a WIN.....

I guess it is those great setups from Marco!! lol

Seriously, it does not bode well for Marco or Danica (let alone RHR) that the new guy is doing the best....
    To be fair to RHR, he has run well every weekend, but has either hit, been hit, or had mechanical gremlins (I believe their gearbox was the culprit at LB?).
    The Other Side - "2011 Silly Season Update" Dec 17/2010
    Bookmark Us!