Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Road to championship (version 2007)

-So... tell us. are you going to be race more relax now that you have not a chance to win a race?

The young pilot stop smiling and ask with a heavy Spanish Accent.

-What do you mean?
    -Well Fernando, You are now a McLaren driver, even Ralph is higher up in the Odds...

The pilot drunk more water before answering....

-What do you think about Montoya winning in Mexico?
    -Oh stop it. He is not a Formula 1 Driver, you are risking that this whole interview is censored by one the Moderators.

He was right. Juan Pablo, in a dare move had signed with Ganassi to race heavy cars. No that we care but in the process, he took Connie with him. Great lose for Formula one.

-Fernando, It is a well known fact that Ron Dennis do not want his drivers to drink Alcohol. What do you think about it?
    -It is going to be very difficult to implement such a rule.
    -But Fernando, Last year neither of his pilots won a race. Isn't that a sign that this year, champagne is going to be missing too?
    -Nonsense. I am the champion and I intend to race hard.

The pilot smile remembering all those winning of the past.

Miles away, Connie was eating pizza with a beer.

-You know Juan, The only thing I am going to miss, is the signing and picture posing.
    -What that @%#&$* are you talking about honey?
    -In formula one, I used to go to sign posters for the fans, Here, nobody knows me.
    -we can start the rumor that you are planning to race in a Race, as a benefit of skinny children or to save ugly dogs or anything.
    -No.

The couple continue eating pizza while in Melbourne, Alonso continue practicing with his new bolid.

-I need more speed. We are 1 second off the pace.

His engineer smile, look the data and happily announce to the driver..."You are half a second faster than Hamilton... keep it up"

-I AM NOT HERE TO BE FASTER THAN A NOBODY!!!! GIVE ME SPEED.

Unknown to Fernando, The conversation was being retransmitted to "The first black in F1" as Ronni called him.

The first black from England found Alonso, A little bit Aggressive. He smiled.

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Errr...what?
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    gomo64 is back!!
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p