Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Lol, funny reading, what do you guys expect, rallydrivers to be your "friend" or something? Wake up guys rally drivers is not different from who ever, they only drive cars better, else they are normal people.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodeye
    The problem is that the "robots" usually are really young drivers when for example Sainz, KKK, Alen etc.. were a bit older. And why the teams want youngsters, because they want to do good, relatively cheap and long-term investments. Not to get good drivers necessarily, but good investments. And of course the teens need to behave well also, otherwise the sponsors might get mad.
    Good point, but younsters can be personalities as well if they are allowed to. Is it really in the sponsors interest to have dull "robots" saying same things in every interview rather than have personalities that sometimes say things they maybe shouldn't but are loved by the people watching the sport?

And what brings new fans more than a sportsman with caracter? No more politically correct athelets!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    Lol, funny reading, what do you guys expect, rallydrivers to be your "friend" or something? Wake up guys rally drivers is not different from who ever, they only drive cars better, else they are normal people.
    It's like Senna vs Schumacher, despite the titles, Ayrton will always be higher than Michael just because of the way he was.
    And I really wish we would have someone as epic as Colin in a near future standing against Loeb. This is a little spice that makes good stuff awesome, and current WRC doesn't have it.
    \"Dopelar Effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when you approach them quickly enough.\"

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shurik
    And I really wish we would have someone as epic as Colin in a near future standing against Loeb.
    i think its a bit late for that... Loebs career has maximum 3 seasons i think.