Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't see any James Hunt in any of the current drivers, no matter what's the nationality. Except for maybe mr. Solberg.
    Blessed are the woodheads since when the flood will arise they won't drown.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    JUikki

edit your quote please i never wrote such rubbish and never will....

Liked 103 Times in 45 Posts
    [/quote] About lynching..I wouldn't worry about that I follow rallying because of the rally itself. The "glory-hunters" are the common people who don't visit this forum..[/quote]

Amen to that

Liked 183 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FVS
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    Feel like I have to give my opinion as well regarding the Finnish drivers, bear in mind this just my opinion no one elses!
    J-M: Way too much of a woman to be a rally driver, a fairly good driver but personality not so good. Doesn`t swear drink or smoke( non of which are good habits) but a little James Hunt im him would do good!
    Mikko Hirvonen: First of all he sits too far from the steering wheel and secondly he seems to be a bit too much of a nice guy, never really gets that certain something you need to really attack!
    KR: Still has a lot to learn and seemingly a bit of a diva, but maybe that`s just what the media turns him out to be. In his own way an interesting person and maybe in a couple of years a contender for the best Finn if not else.
    I probably get lynched in Finland for writing this but at the moment the best drivers seems to be coming from France, as I don`t see anyone really potential from here regarding the future.. Of course i whish I am wrong as well regarding the current Ford drivers as the future candidats from here. Over and out!
    PS. Please have some sence of humor for this post especially my fellow countrymen.........
    Ari V used to toast victory with a glass of milk. Maybe JML will make an excellent Paris-Dakar driver someday.

I think Hirvonen is 'right there' sometimes but the Focus doesn't totally suit him. He will be probably be sitting closer to the steering wheel in the Fiesta as it is a smaller car.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    JUikki

edit your quote please i never wrote such rubbish and never will....
    What do you mean?

Oh, sry just now noticed My mistake!

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    no problem its ok...to be honest when i read the quote i thought i had a split personality(my 3rd one since i already have 2)since i had no recollection of me posting something like that...but given the fact i am outragously funny and inteligent (among other things) i went back on the previous posts of the thread to make sure