Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisS
    IMHO the only team that is involved in F1 out of passion of the sport is Williams, all the other teams are there because they have something to sell
    I agree about Williams, completely, but I would add Ferrari and McLaren to the list. Very much racing teams, both of them.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    They certainly aren't my 2nd favourite team. That's all I can say.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisS
    IMHO the only team that is involved in F1 out of passion of the sport is Williams, all the other teams are there because they have something to sell
    And that makes the other teams anything less? Like less deserved to win?

Isn't the intention of running the team purely the thoughts of team owners? Aren't the drivers, engineers and staff all there for the love of the sport?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'd be happy if somebody like audi took there place, really, i don't like super aguri that much
    100% out and out Ferrari fan.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I remember reading that Toyota was widely the least popular team, I think personally, likely STR would be mine. anyone else?
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I heven't been able to figure out who is my favorite team yet, let alone who is my second favorite...
    The Preceding post may have contained nudity, sexuality, violence, coarse language and Jacques
    Villeneuve and is intended for a mature audience, parental guidance is advised.
    So you wanna know what the PS Stands for.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well not mine second favoirite team at all!(is BMW BTW), a "B" team can't be underdogs, plus I think them and Toro Rosso are cheating this season, so basically the only true underdogs are Spyker, and I wish they kick their "costumer chassis" butts this year.
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Name says it all :P

I was a Minardi fan before Red Bull carved up the organisation.

I'm all for the underdogs. You'll probably see me rooting for Spyker and/or the other Japanese teams this year too.
    Super Aguri Honda - "the two Japanese friends," Rubens Barrichello
    22. Takuma Sato :).....
    23. Anthony Davidson :up:.....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Williams and Spyker are the true underdog teams...

well I guess the red bull teams are, too. but they seem to have so much money its hard to think of them that way.
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Super Aguri is not a "real privateer" unlike former Minardi or Jordan as they have a strong factory support (from Honda). And I suspect they won't be an underdog this year and maybe they are even able to score a couple of lucky points from somewhere. Actually Super Aguri is one of the biggest questionmarks before the start of the season as no-one exactly knows how good they might be.

I have a so-called passive support for them, but I certainly wouldn't call them "second favourite".