Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by luvracin
    Everybody loves an underdog.
    ya.......Minardi..
    ''If your in control, your not going fast enough''

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hmm, nope sorry, can't manage much interest in them.
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    now prodrive on the other hand... (sarcasm)

so seriously, what team would you care the least if they pulled out of formula 1
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blakebeatty
    so seriously, what team would you care the least if they pulled out of formula 1
    I would only miss Williams, McLaren, and Ferrari. The remaining teams are too new to "belong" to F1; until the prove the opposite, they are mercenary teams, just businesses.
    You can't make a person love another person. You can only pray for it.

Stupid rules => stupid consequences :s

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'd like Super Aguri more if they didn't have Anthony Davison and Taku Sato - it makes them seem too much like a Honda B-team especially with the RA106. If they still had their own car I'd like them more.
    Give Leon a kick and tell him to get to work!

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    By some of the comments here, I suspect some of you would be quite happy seeing 6 cars race around the circuit and all other "meaningless teams" fade away. At one time Williams was completely dominant, now struggling, at one time Ferrari were mostly irrelevant in terms of performance, McClaren went through a rough patch, too.

The point is, hopefully these teams will be around for dozens of years ( as long as the sport lasts) and maybe in 5-10 years, Toyota will be hoisting championships, RBR will be winning plenty of Races, Spyker maybe regarded as the 21st century Ferrari ( then bought out like a Fiat type ) and so forth..

I like to watch the races and my personal favorites do not equate to me wishing any team ill or that they would leave the series. Same goes for drivers. Liking or disliking a driver should not mean that one should wish they leave the series. It should never be our call to make. No matter the motives, anytime one decides to invest millions of dollars in order to provide us with entertainment and a shot of glory should be commended.

That goes for all those that tried and failed before them. I thank them for their efforts and making it a worthwhile theatre for me to enjoy.
    you can't argue with results.