Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    my AON fleece from Dread has threads all over it coming out and it just looks a mess its annoying because i payed full price for it at start of the season. Also ive noticed with the fleeces that even if washed at the temperature and the way it says they have to be they still shrink

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i bought a Silverline Chevy shirt from dreads website and i paid £35 which i think was pretty good and i had it with in days. then i bought the team jacket and had that with in a couple of days as well. ive had no problem with dread personally
    Rickard Rydell 2011 STCC CHAMPION!!! :D

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dread seem hella expensive, I'd never pay their price for an Aon jacket - a t shirt is just about the only thing I'd get from them

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well was at Silverstone today and Dread were only accepting cash on most items which is utter bs, also Honda's stand wasnt even open today and their race replica shirts arent really replica's of the ones the pit guys wear because they have the red stripe missing down the side of it so probably wont be spending £48 on one

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Its a shame that VXRacing aren't around anymore because their jackets, caps, shirts etc. were the same as the ones the team wore.
    Please ignore ALL of the above....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRooster92
    For instance I have a Bridgestone Podium cap coming through the post anythime some.
    I'm wearing it right now, I almost got a Michelin podium cap as well, but I was outbid with a couple of seconds to go
    Whats a uni?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    some gear is okay, the deal that John George did a couple of years ago was great, fleece, team shirt and cap for £25 iirc, fleece has been worn and washed a good few times and still looks good

have to laugh though I am still wearing the same Ford racing cap that i got on a ford test day 10 years ago, the thing is faded useless, has been wet loads of times but is till intact. standard marshalling cap
    2009, Jonathan Adam BTCC, marshal at Knockhill Orange dont be seen trackside without it

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dave Pinkney has started selling stuff at the last two rounds while I believe sunshine.co.uk stuff is still available from the team.

The new bits from Unlap are also good and the BTCC bits are different to the 'serious' team wear you'd get from the likes of Dread.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Monkey
    Dave Pinkney has started selling stuff at the last two rounds while I believe sunshine.co.uk stuff is still available from the team.

The new bits from Unlap are also good and the BTCC bits are different to the 'serious' team wear you'd get from the likes of Dread.
    any idea were to get hold of Pinkney's merchandise?

as my girlfriend is a big fan of his (becuase his name is Pinkney and her fave colour is pink) and was bugging me when we went to oulton looking for some team merch.
    Rickard Rydell 2011 STCC CHAMPION!!! :D

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    At the moment, the Pinkney stuff is at the track but should be going online too I think.