Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts

Why was the thread titled "Terrorist

Why was the thread titled "Terrorist Bomb Plot Foiled" Closed?
    May the forza be with you

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    I guess we will never know.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Because 6 posts (and video) out of 11 were off-topic...that's why
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    Because 6 posts (and video) out of 11 were off-topic...that's why
    But the video was cool and educational about camelopards...... as well as being pretty to look at!!!!
    l.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Camelopard
    But the video was cool and educational about camelopards...... as well as being pretty to look at!!!!
    l.

I agree...however it had nothing to do with the topic, same goes for other videos/posts. Feel free to start another thread about it
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    OH THAT IT explains it....see it is like a college or high school term paper...your posts must be organized and stick to the topic as defined by the teacher, or you naughty boys and girls will be spanked on the knuckles by teacher....(me I like to give my spanking on the bare buttock....with bare hand...oppps off topic.. )

Me I thought since it was suppose to be chit chat....i thought that it was suppose to be chit chat, or as they say down south, talking **** that ...or as they say up north, talking crap that......

Back on topic, err.....it of course raises the question as to why whenever the topic is whatever you choose, but Ekie comes trolling along and turns it into USA bashing, Jew bashing, Hilter and iran prez worhipping, and why palestine don't belong to the japanese.......and always quoting wikie as in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ChitChat

and as always escapes.....but then the escape should be expected if the ekie should also be mark, aka 'markie" the owner of this site.....or bernie ekie hisself....

opps off topic....I wonder if grid girlies will administer punishment like i like it......or as maX loves it...just leave the little video camera turned off....tazio, easy and donkey will hurt themselves watching it over and over, no doubt
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    All topics tend to wander. But if you have a serious topic which then immediately degenerates into farce there isn't any way back!
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    All topics tend to wander. But if you have a serious topic which then immediately degenerates into farce there isn't any way back!
    Which reminds me:

What do you call a man with a car on him? ..... Jack

(Sorry, I don't get out much. Just trying to work out how to get a thread to disappear for the F1 forum )

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    That’s quite understandable (although I tend to agree with Markabilly about the latitude that we should receive since this is merely Chit Chat). Of course what most people on this forum don't know is Mark-abilly is really just another manifestation of Mark (somewhat) cleverly brought in to cloud the issues of the vast majority of members are actually Mark
    I was just curious if this site established and based where it is might be looking for a convenient way to eliminate a subject (domestic terrorism) because it may be unpleasant for the majority of its constituency.
    In Beelzebub,
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Tazio
    That’s quite understandable (although I tend to agree with Markabilly about the latitude that we should receive since this is merely Chit Chat). Of course what most people on this forum don't know is Mark-abilly is really just another manifestation of Mark (somewhat) cleverly brought in to cloud the issues of the vast majority of members are actually Mark
    I was just curious if this site established and based where it is might be looking for a convenient way to eliminate a subject (domestic terrorism) because it may be unpleasant for the majority of its constituency.
    In Beelzebub,
    Mark
    BTW
    ailor:

[youtube]TIiUwZfqMSU&feature[/youtube]