Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    Fantastic video !!!

I really liked Galli's doughnuts in the end

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeira
    Just to say that the true R.O.C was here!
    That "stage" was far far far too wide and too easy. I prefer the proper RoC over that.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    That "stage" was far far far too wide and too easy. I prefer the proper RoC over that.
    Ok. But here you have gravel, you have tarmac, you can touch on the barriers and don't receive a yellow flag, you have different WRC cars and more rally drivers. In Paris it was like a circuit race and I prefer rally of course. In Canarias Island I've seen a good show, do you remember? and we lost everything in Paris...
    Mabye I agree with you when you say that stage is too wide
    If someone would give me two tickets to choice only one. Sure I will choice Memmorial Bettega!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi
    Thank you very much pino what a great video. Gigi was majestic and spectacular all at the same time going into the barriers and taking out the flags! Imagine how good he could be in a top car like the Xsara or a Focus!
    Actually, I think that the 307 WRC is a very good car in a race like that. Maybe the best one. On the other hand it's not easy enough to drive to be the best rally car. In an event like that (closer to racing than rallying), it's not a problem at all and the 307 is a very good.

Give a Focus or a Xsara in this event to Galli and the result could be the same or not as good.
    In a 30 km long rally stage, it's completely different. In this conditions, he would do better in the Xsara or a Focus than in the 307 which is not easy enough to drive.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Video and OnBoard from Motorshow Bologna....

Inserted Video of:
    - Tobia Cavallini (Subaru Impreza Wrc-Procar)
    - "Pucci" Giuseppe Grossi (Peugeot 206 Wrc-Grifone)
    - Fabio Mezzatesta (Ford Focus Wrc-Errepi)
    on http://cricketsfilm.com