Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Smith Motorsport

Hi All,

Its always very quiet around here so i decided to remove the guestbook at www.smithmotorsport.co.uk and have replaced it with a forum with various categories such as PUT's, ELMS, Nascar, F1 and brisca. This is work in progress and i would like to hear from people what else they would like to see in there and make it happen. I would like to promote general discussion and chit chat between teams and fans the way it used to be. Chances are this will fail and nobody will come but if everyone just takes a couple of minutes (you can post anonomously without registering) then we can hopefully make something of it again and remember who everybody is as hopefully they will not be so quiet. At the moment it is just myself to run it but hopefully if we can get people there then i can appoint moderators. Well thats about it, hopefully people will now come and start some posts, I dont currently know a great deal about the ELMS so maybe someone from that part of town can come over and start something in that section and we can build on it?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    We got stuff in elms section how's about some more elms guys heading over?

this is a very nice and impressive web site which is one of the best the vehicle like Trucks are now a day promoting the way for transformer from one place to another

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Great Web Site!! It's really a very impressive and useful.I think,it' s the best way to promoting the vehicle.Thanks for sharing such a nice information with us.