Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Mirek Fric [Cze
    ]IRC with normal S2000 in 2011.
    Mirek, so in IRC they continue with old S2000 cars (no turbo)? Because as far as I know no new homologations are allowed for S200 cars ...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How long can the S2000 cars be used? Ok, ther wil be no new homologations, but how many years will there current homologation be "legal"?
    R.I.P. all WRC heroes

Liked 11,150 Times in 4,426 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jonas_mcrae
    They like IRC and S2000 because they are making big money and getting a lot of exposure out of it, how many costumer Fabia S2000's are out there? either for rent or sold. They wont enter WRC (S1600) until it proves to be as good for business as IRC/S2000 cup.
    Some 25 were sold to privateers.

Quote Originally Posted by modri dirkac
    Mirek, so in IRC they continue with old S2000 cars (no turbo)? Because as far as I know no new homologations are allowed for S200 cars ...
    It's not actually that way. You can't homologate entirely new car but You can continue upgrading current S2000. Anyway for IRC there are no new cars available for next year. If there are first few from Ford and Citroën in Sweden, where would some for IRC Monte Carlo came from? I think that it's wise to stay with normal S2000 until there is more new WRC spread in the world.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    ]IRC with normal S2000 in 2011.
    That's what Hrabanek told.

But after 2011... who knows?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ]It's not actually that way. You can't homologate entirely new car but You can continue upgrading current S2000. Anyway for IRC there are no new cars available for next year. If there are first few from Ford and Citroën in Sweden, where would some for IRC Monte Carlo came from? I think that it's wise to stay with normal S2000 until there is more new WRC spread in the world.

It would be very smart of the IRC to offer a stable platform for S2000 car (owners) to compete with their valuable investment. Especially when the FIA holds the WRC in the dark about the regulation of the new 1.6 T
    R.I.P. all WRC heroes