Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    I think Ryan Briscoe will be on the pole here. I also think Danica will make the Firestone Fast 6 here. She runs good at this track.
    Coming off of last week's sweeeet top 21 qualifying effort and niiiiice top 15 finish, I have every confidence in your prediction.
    NOT!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hope to see everyone there, my favorite spots are on the inside of the track comming out of the carousel, comming out of the esses and up the hill under the walk bridge, or comming over the crest of the hill in the esses. Very few people congregate in those areas(quite surprising at the carousel) so it is always a great spot to get pictures. Of course walking through the paddock is always fun also. Now if we could only get indycar and alms to do prerace gridwalks like rolex and ama do.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    The Princess will win.
    To be consistent with following through on his Edmonton call Brian Barnhart will give everyone, except the Princess, multiple drive through penalties for blocking. The Princess is exempt from those calls.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Turn3, I was at Mid-Ohio last year. Danica didnt finish well because Mike Conway punted her car into the gravel trap which caused her to go 2 laps down. She would of placed much higher than 19th had that not happened since she qualified 12th.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Turn3, I was at Mid-Ohio last year. Danica didnt finish well because Mike Conway punted her car into the gravel trap which caused her to go 2 laps down. She would of placed much higher than 19th had that not happened since she qualified 12th.
    Sorry - you have absolutely no way of knowing that at all.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl
    Sorry - you have absolutely no way of knowing that at all.
    I do know this. This happened right in front of me. Other than that incident, she ran well.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I do know this. This happened right in front of me. Other than that incident, she ran well.
    I KNOW the incident happened. I meant that you have no way of knowing where Danica might have finished if it hadn't happened. You can WISH she would have finished much higher than she did, but you have no way of knowing if she actually would have.

I also know she was ready to pack it in when she went into the run-off, and had even unbuckled when Michael asked her if the car was ok. And when she said yes, he told her to get back on the track. This was all on the live coverage, including the radio transmissions back and forth at the time. So, if she would have had her way, she would have finished last. And please don't start with any excuses for that - real racers don't know the words "quit on yourself".

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I'm so tired of hearing about Danica. If she does well I'd be the first to admit it but aside from Texas she's sucked all year.
    Kyle Busch #18 M&M's Toyota Camry
    Dario Franchitti #10 Target Honda Dallara DW12

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    let's see who puts her on china beach this year after they have had enough of her illegal blocking.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    In watching the Nationwide race last night, that sucky-ass #7 car was on the lead lap and near the top 10 most of the night.

Seems like the two young kids DEI have put in the machine (Wise and Arpin) are pretty competitive when DP is out doing commericals and puttin' around in midpack in Indy Cars.